Looks like Wartune needs some changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Wartune needs some changes

World bosses' peak HP is too low. (I agree with it, because on Armor s5, which is 3rd newest server there (but true, it's pretty old), not many players get through 1%)
    Next are slow levellers - I know that being good takes time... But well... There used to be less people in past. And now... there are just more. I was in several 55-64 bgs where I was the only player below 60 and the rest were 63+. 6 spawn campers against me + "beautiful" amount of lags resulted that I did nothing else than just going once per 4 minutes to fight to ensure to not being kicked, because I couldn't even get out of the spawn. Since there are so many people now, wouldn't it be better to adjust the level ranges of bgs? (30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49,... for example) What's more, a 14 days "old" player can't beat 3 months "old" players, so they actually can't catch up much in battlegrounds until they wait some months there.
    Now that the bound balens are up, it's bad being a low level. Collecting vouchers was easy, but collecting bb is much harder. I tried it myself... After 14 days I had about 400 bound balens. I could spend them in various ways, but only on one of them.
    1. Buying a second construction team.
    2. Buying some inventory rows
    3. Buying something from the shop
    What do you thing I chose? Correct, nothing. Even though the lower levels now get a beach style cap with lv 20 starter pack, the amount of bound balens is causing trouble. Yet people always find a way to deal with it, luckily
    And rested exp. They say that you get rested exp for being offline for long. But actually the truth is different.
    You get rested exp since lv 30, while you won't make a single... well... When you login, checkin, harvest crops, etc... You won't get them. But if you login, checkin, contribute and leave, you will get them. So you have to switch locations. Well... That's not a problem, but the first rested xp you get are after a 24 hours "inactivity". Are 24 hours a long time? I don't think so. After all this game has become soooo slow... And not everyone has time every day.
    People want a helping hand attempt and a decision whether to waste hp packs or not... I agree with both. I do tok like this: In and out. But that's all... And because of it I can't help weaker players with doing tok easy. And about that hp pack thing... It's pretty sad when you have like 500k HP in hp pack and lose it in gbs or in amethyst mine against guys who are muuch stronger than you actually are.
    People complain about lags. But I wonder why... in armor s5 I have brutal lags and in Null-371 I have it pretty lagless? While in armorgames that thing is the only thing running there... Lagging like hell. And today while playing at r2g 371 I had another 24 lists opened on the browser... Believe me or not, NO LAGS on bgs. While armor s5 would take me 2 mins to just reach a crystalzone (if I actually managed to get there, which I doubt, too many spawn campers) by being opened just by itself.
    This game is becoming more time consuming with every patch. But it is losing its fun. Due to immense lags on armorgames I retired active playing until the lags become more acceptable.. But when they did (a little more acceptable, but still) become more acceptable, it was too late. I have no interest in playing this game actively. That's when I created an avatar at 371, just for fun I wanted to explore how is it going there... and I found that there are much less lags and there is a get free balens feature, but still... I can't have any fun of this game. So of these time consuming events I do nothing. I just login everyday, do some necessities and then logout. And perhaps many more players are like that... But actually, do you plan to make this game fun for them? (Even though I don't expect any of the r2guys to answer it)

Originally posted by Poryg1 View Post
    World bosses' peak HP is too low. (I agree with it, because on Armor s5, which is 3rd newest server there (but true, it's pretty old), not many players get through 1%)
    WB health adjusts automatically. Kill it within 10 minutes (roughly), and 24 or 48H later the WB will have more health. So if your server feels the health is too low, they will have to work harder.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Before the merge, our WB HP was 583M. Now we have 6 oceanic servers merged together, we can kill the WB under 10 minutes. Sometimes in 6 minutes.
      But, the WB HP doesn't automatically adjusting. So, I'm curious if 583M is the maximum for WB HP. Can any mod give an explanation?

Comment

true, never increased from 583M even when killed under 10 minutes.. but decrease if it's killed more than 25 minutes (such as when bug happened) LOL!
        Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

yep, we're at the max hp too for our wb.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well, I don't really do a wb, too laggy Still, this thread isn't just about wb

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              WB health adjusts automatically. Kill it within 10 minutes (roughly), and 24 or 48H later the WB will have more health. So if your server feels the health is too low, they will have to work harder.
              Within 10 minutes only? Our WB can be killed 8-9 minutes and still no change until now. Weeks have passed.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Looks like I will start a new thread without that world boss part

Comment

You're getting too much gold. So WB total HP Is fixed at 580mil.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

think there should be a time limit as to how long a player can stay on a level

Comment

Amethyst mines HUGE problem! level 70s should not be able to attack people 30 levels lower it should be divided into level brackets just like BG....

Comment

Working...
                      X