Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling and buying account is Legal here (wartune) ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling and buying account is Legal here (wartune) ?

Ques. 1
    - Recently a guy in my younger server was offline for week then he sold his account to some other guy.
    The account was good around (112K ~120K BR).
    Is it happening ?
    or
    R2 / Dev should close such accounts.

Ques. 2 -
    If someone don't want play anymore or wanna quit, can he give his account to his friend or someone else (not selling , just giving away the account)
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

You can do anything you want. Just don't get caught.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      You can do anything you want. Just don't get caught.
      Such as the rules of life.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

R2 dont care about that as long that account keep spending
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

R2 Will NOT ban the player unless you have him admit straight up in a chat that he bought / sold the account.
          R2 Will NOT check the IP of the account finding out that 2 or more IPs have logged into it, mainly because they do not want to lose money.

They have ignored my ticket for months.

A whole guild on my server [7-8 people 80-110k br] have sold / shared there accounts to each other and I got a couple to admit it, my ticket was closed and never replied to.

Those players still play on my server every day.

Comment

yea if ur girl don't cought u cheating her with another girl than who can say otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
              yea if ur girl don't cought u cheating her with another girl than who can say otherwise
              English please.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                English please.
                Wow, must be the ******** way of talking...

Translation for Senad:

Yeah, if your girl doesn't catch you cheating on her with another girl, than who can say otherwise. < Morals/0
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

You cant sell/give away something that dont belong to you , every account belong to R2 and u just borrow the service from them

Comment

Technically its against the rules to give/sell your account to another person. That said, its hard if not impossible to prove if they are smart about it so it largely goes ignored.

Comment

Not that any of you care or will feel enlightened but legally speaking.... When we register to play R2 grants us a license to use the software that we play on. The software is their property along with anything we create while using it (i.e. our characters) THUS any attempt to transfer (i.e. sell) for consideration or none at all is inherently a fraudulent transaction as we don't actually have the right to make the transfer to begin with.

You can't give away or sell what you don't already own and any attempt to do so would result in an immediate revocation of the original license granted to us to play with...

Comment

jamesmacbom has been banned once from the forums. I think he's looking for a reason to be banned again.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Wow, must be the ******** way of talking...

Translation for Senad:

Yeah, if your girl doesn't catch you cheating on her with another girl, than who can say otherwise. < Morals/0
                          Whoa, now I'm a victim.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by R29016091 View Post
                            Not that any of you care or will feel enlightened but legally speaking.... When we register to play R2 grants us a license to use the software that we play on. The software is their property along with anything we create while using it (i.e. our characters) THUS any attempt to transfer (i.e. sell) for consideration or none at all is inherently a fraudulent transaction as we don't actually have the right to make the transfer to begin with.

You can't give away or sell what you don't already own and any attempt to do so would result in an immediate revocation of the original license granted to us to play with...
                            Seeing this post u can notice someone care :P , and there is allways x ******* who report u for stupid things

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                              Whoa, now I'm a victim.

Thanks for opening my eyes.
                              Hope that didn't come off rude, apparently we can't write other game platforms on forums? woops :s
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                              X