How wartune look if change this few things

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How wartune look if change this few things

hello ewery one i m gamer who play at least 14 years mmorpg games and just want speak with ppl here how game look if change some things
    first i m wery impresed with game its amasing but sistem in my opinion is not good inaf
    fist thing i notice is who more pay in game they win and i just want to say how be nice if that change in form
    to be balance and cloth wing and other stuff like maunt to be only stilish with no stats but to give some efect like fire ice around and stuff like that, smilar sistem like in ligue of legends dota and some other games in that way ppl buy stuff to look beter and we got more players and servers and ppl stop finaly to leave one server join other serching for low casher or no casher server thanks for reading this and rate

Originally posted by Blockedffs View Post
    smilar sistem like in ligue of legends dota and some other games
    I don't get why people trying to force one game on another game.
    I get that you like League of Legends, or Dota, and their system. But what I don't get is you want their system being forced on this.

Some said AH is in other MMORPG, so AH should be here.
    Some said other MMORPG has no stuns, so there shouldn't be stun here.
    Some said other MMORPGs has this, so we should have this here.

Funny...
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well I like the stats in the Clothing. Now if we could get then often and free, then yes I agree.
      P2W idea will earn R2 more money faster. I agree that changing this form will be aweomse but there will be people complaining "That's not fair I had to go through that!" or "They should go through it too" First off to those people who make those comments, get over it. Yes it sucks you just not got a thing that other players who are new can get earlier or sooner than you did. People who state those comments are like just...wow. It's happens in real life to. We must learn to let go of the past and focus on the present.
      I think it shows the more servers there are, the less money is coming in. I've been on the new servers 350+ and they are like no cashing at all. Better to merge and fix the older servers before you release new ones. You have good ideas and I hope proficient sees to it that the game will be better.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

This game is pay to win, which is why you can buy things that increase your stats and aren't purely cosmetic. I believe Guild Wars 2 doesn't run a p2w business model if you want to run over there. The issue I have with your 'suggestion' is that the differences between mmo's is what makes them special. If they were all the same, what's the point?

Comment

I agree with white.pt. If we follow all the other MMOs then WT won't be WT. Might as well you go play those other MMOs. Every game bound to have flaws, otherwise everyone will be playing the same perfect game...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i not say i want to game be smilar with " ligue of legends or some other way i just say want to smilar game sistem with ballance by all means coz they most big game in world with to much player because 3 thing : first they make perfect ballance
            in player vs player we are beter here we have dungeons and boss here second thing is you can buy things there and ppl be jailous on you because they are non casher you change skins atack other stuff and thirds is game is balanced for all who play it because all depends off your skills how you know to play good ---- here imagine we have two knight same lvl with same skills and one knight have arena items other have two arena geer + all ballen things who win and that is ballance i just trying to explain that thanks

Comment

personally I would like an option to move some things around ... some icons etc... get in my way. And how about an option to remove the big freaking strobe lights flashing thingys? IE Jewel Hunt flashing every time I refresh, even though I am done and have claimed everything, same thing with fishing and daily events. Stop flashing at me! Also, I have socketed everything and gemmed everything for months now, I don't need a reminder. Same with shop items.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

If wartune changes a few things, it could look like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.png
Views:	1
Size:	900.5 KB
ID:	1683148

Comment

Originally posted by zirc00 View Post
                  If wartune changes a few things, it could look like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75204[/ATTACH]
                  shame i cant have pictures in my signature... i bow to you sir
                  Originally posted by TheVictorious
                  Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                  Originally posted by PunkPetal
                  Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                  Originally posted by EdGrr
                  A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                  IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                  Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                  Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                  Class: Mage
                  Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                  X