Arena matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena matching

Arena and BG matching. How does that work then?
    Is it some sort of a joke by R2?
    How does a level 45 get matched with a level 52?
    I'm glad I'm not paying for this game. It's too unfair.

The more you spend, the fairer the game becomes for you

My advice to you is to spend more.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      The more you spend, the fairer the game becomes for you

My advice to you is to spend more.
      That doesn't answer the matching question

Comment

arena is easy the game match openents with the lv more high of ur current party Example: if in ur arena party ther eis a lv 40 a lv 55 and a lv 70, the game will match with team with member of lv 70 min. (can be 1 player or 3 same time),the BG is bracket for lvs each lv can to be in 2 BG 1 wher ewill be high one player and annother where will be lowers, example for me lv 70 my lwoer BG is 65-74 and my high BG is 70-79

a lv 45 can fight vs a lv 52 cus is a BG of lv 45-54
        Game : Wartune
        Name: Xias
        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
        Guild: Redemption
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
          arena is easy the game match openents with the lv more high of ur current party Example: if in ur arena party ther eis a lv 40 a lv 55 and a lv 70, the game will match with team with member of lv 70 min. (can be 1 player or 3 same time),the BG is bracket for lvs each lv can to be in 2 BG 1 wher ewill be high one player and annother where will be lowers, example for me lv 70 my lwoer BG is 65-74 and my high BG is 70-79

a lv 45 can fight vs a lv 52 cus is a BG of lv 45-54
          How unfair is that?
          A level 45 with no sylph gets matched with a level 52 with a (strong) sylph???
          Matching should take that into account.
          But HEY! It's all money to R2 so we don't matter !!

Comment

Originally posted by R233596650 View Post
            How unfair is that?
            well i am level 71 and i sometimes get level 50s so i really dont know how it works but i am guessing the system tries to match you with similar levels and than goes for whose there

Comment

one of my level 22 characters got matched with a level 55.........the server had just started

Comment

Originally posted by R233596650 View Post
                How unfair is that?
                don´t worry when u get ur own sylph u will can enjoy too in this BG; atm just try in always at BG 49-40 u can see if u r a right BG
                checking the team enemy one by one, if is high BG u can left this and wait 5 mins and try again (PS: is better wait 5 mins before lsot honor easly)
                Last edited by XiasCris; 03-05-2014, 01:38 AM.
                Game : Wartune
                Name: Xias
                Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
                Guild: Redemption
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
                Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
                Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
                Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

Arena matches you within 10 levels of the highest member in your party.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I get Pipster from time to time and I'm lvl 69 and he/she doesn't even give me time to cry about it.
                    Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Originally posted by Khyrsanth View Post
                      I get Pipster from time to time and I'm lvl 69 and he/she doesn't even give me time to cry about it.
                      I get OAceO from time to time, Lunatic multi dead, next fight please
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I haven't got Zebq and onimad in a long time....they don't come arena same time as me =P but we're all lvl 80s....so chances are I'm meeting the little ones instead...we have so much fun seeing them heal to max hp with iris only to die with 1 zap from my gaia despite them having full hp =P

That aside, arena matching probably takes into account the team's average br and level. So if the strong player has a weak player or 2 in their team, they'll meet up with the teams full of average players or another team with strong player mixed with weak players and the occasional team of strong players overall. That's what I noticed when I team up with strong ppl I get stronger opponents while when I team up with weak players, I can solo my opponents most of the time while my teammates just sit on the floor...so ur probably better off finding a monster casher or 2 heavy casher to team up with u to kill off potential weak enemy teams until u reach a higher lvl with more decent player strength. Then u can consider finding arena teams of similar strength and close in lvls.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                        X