what is the use of charisma?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
    x.x i need work in my status... but witout money not is easy and now hades more money.. xd x.x now i need see if hades is very diference because im bored to wartune's changes ^^
    Hades, maybe interesting, but the posters always are more attractive than the real thing.
    And ofc, bgs were much more peaceful at upto lvl 59. after that its just lots of Apollo, Hades and cloudcallers.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by R29296591 View Post
      Hades, maybe interesting, but the posters always are more attractive than the real thing.
      And ofc, bgs were much more peaceful at upto lvl 59. after that its just lots of Apollo, Hades and cloudcallers.
      yes but not is posters apollo is a very big diference ... and now hades... i see in this event game put apollo too... i think if game put souls event (unlimited) i can get it... but hades.... just cashers can get it... i dont need hades but... if all get hades... i think is just to people who dont have money get apollo X.x but cashers can get apollo and hades x.x xd
      Name:Ereshkigal
      Class:Archer
      Level:65
      Server:246
      Br:85.000

Comment

yes but not is posters apollo is a very big diference ... and now hades... i see in this event game put apollo too... i think if game put souls event (unlimited) i can get it... but hades.... just cashers can get it... i dont need hades but... if all get hades... i think is just to people who dont have money get apollo X.x but cashers can get apollo and hades x.x xd
        I dont have apollo and will not have hades too, but even if I had had them I dont think I would prefer them over Gaia, partially because Gaia gives patk boost, and partially because it does insane magic damage[when combined with archers criticals]. And regarding sylph arena, its obv. that appolo and hades will be in top 20 positions. But I make it to 30-34 rank with gaia-iris-QueenAma.Lvl 70
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I dont have apollo and will not have hades too, but even if I had had them I dont think I would prefer them over Gaia, partially because Gaia gives patk boost, and partially because it does insane magic damage[when combined with archers criticals]. And regarding sylph arena, its obv. that appolo and hades will be in top 20 positions. But I make it to 30-34 rank with gaia-iris-QueenAma.Lvl 70
          i dont want patak i want more pdef ì prefer defense more defense no more atak... i use iris all time... and i want apollo x.x or hades i dont have hades and apollo too

i have blue iris .. green gaia... green amazona.. blue pan x.x and i use iris all time and gaia in dungeons and boss x.x

Comment

i dont want patak i want more pdef ì prefer defense more defense no more atak... i use iris all time... and i want apollo x.x or hades i dont have hades and apollo too

i have blue iris .. green gaia... green amazona.. blue pan x.x and i use iris all time and gaia in dungeons and boss x.x
            I prefer more damage, and have very poor defence and Hp, in BG most of the times I use to kill using Rune+AoE + BloodArrow. leave a match with max HP (BloodArrow) and 90+Rage(High Criticals).And if he survived that Depic Follows. But if a match lasted longer that, I had high chances of losing, but I ended up with 20+ kills per BG and ~3Deaths per Week.
            But thats just 59 Bg.
            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

I prefer more damage, and have very poor defence and Hp, in BG most of the times I use to kill using Rune+AoE + BloodArrow. leave a match with max HP (BloodArrow) and 90+Rage(High Criticals).And if he survived that Depic Follows. But if a match lasted longer that, I had high chances of losing, but I ended up with 20+ kills per BG and ~3Deaths per Week.
              But thats just 59 Bg.
              i prefer a big defense and normal atak ^^

Comment

charisma gives troop count, troop count gives more hp.
                Charisma doesn't make your troops any stronger or sth.

Best against knights, but i think if fighting an archer, and you're front than more charisma helps your troop survive so you won't get AP to death.

Comment

running for president
                  Level 49 Archer
                  BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                  X