No announcement yet.

Hades, is he common or blue (or both??)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades, is he common or blue (or both??)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	1747244
    From the thread/post by R2_Emma in Announcements (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-s-Day-Events) it says we'll get a blue Hades however...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	1747245
    In game we're told we get a nice, shiny, brand new white common Hades if we're lucky (in a legendary sense).

So....is rare a new code word for common? Another typo? I'm not going to be buying any boxes until I know whether I'm going to be getting a blue hades or a white hades. Definitely not going to be spending much at all if it's going to be a white hades, I'll just wait for another event later with a far more likely to obtain, and reasonably priced, hades.

it should be blue
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]75185[/ATTACH]
      From the thread/post by R2_Emma in Announcements (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-s-Day-Events) it says we'll get a blue Hades however...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75186[/ATTACH]
      In game we're told we get a nice, shiny, brand new white common Hades if we're lucky (in a legendary sense).

So....is rare a new code word for common? Another typo? I'm not going to be buying any boxes until I know whether I'm going to be getting a blue hades or a white hades. Definitely not going to be spending much at all if it's going to be a white hades, I'll just wait for another event later with a far more likely to obtain, and reasonably priced, hades.
      Nice paint/photoshop edit, servers aren't even up no way you could have taken this screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
        Nice paint/photoshop edit, servers aren't even up no way you could have taken this screenshot

lmao how did i not notice that

wow servers better be up soon, i haven't been on today
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well the pic in the OP is NOT photoshopped. Aeria servers are up and I can confirm that it is the same as has been posted. However, I am not sure if that's a typo. 2 already have Hades on our server and one already upgraded to purple.
          Character Name: hove
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 109k
          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
          Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Did they get blue from the box then?

Comment

My suggestion is that you do not buy boxes even if Hades is rare. I explain why:

Let's suppose chances are the same as before. (you can never know - sometimes they get worse, but never better).
              Chance for getting a Hades in this case are somewhere 0.2%-0.5%. The cost being 480 lucky clovers instead of 160 or 220, I would say it's rather 0.2%. So you need to open an average number of 500 boxes.
              If you are unlucky, you need 960 boxes to collect the 480 clovers (chance for lucky clover is 50%).
              So your cost will be somewhere between 20.000 and 40.000 balens (200-400 USD).
              If this would be the first uber-sylph granting you dominance in the sylph arena, I would say it might still worth it for some whales. But now, this really wont make much difference to what you already have. So the only real use will be for mages in Class Wars.
              Let's suppose you won't make top100 without Hades, but you do it with it (an unlikely assumption, since if you are willing to spend 400 USD on a sylph you are already in top100 probably).
              In that case, this Hades will earn you 2000-2500 glory crystals per month (worth 200-250 mount whips, which is 2000-2500 balens in promotions and sales).
              So you invest an average 30.000 balens to earn an average of 2200 per month. Considering that a better sylph comes out every 3-4 months, and Hades will be most likely available for 1/3 price after several months as well (just see Apollo as an example) you are making a very, very bad investment.

So, if I were you, I would wait for both the soul engrave and mount whip event. Maybe they will be merciful this month and give you lucky clovers as well and you can get the Hades much cheaper.

Of course you can still say "I will be lucky and I open it from 100-200 chests". The forums are full of people complaining not getting the rare prize from 200, 400 or more boxes. So I don't recommend gambling to anyone. This is a fantasy pvp game, not a poker site.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Yes, both of those were blue
                Character Name: hove
                Class: Knight
                Level: 74
                Battle Rating: 109k
                Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  My suggestion is that you do not buy boxes even if Hades is rare. I explain why:

Let's suppose chances are the same as before. (you can never know - sometimes they get worse, but never better).
                  Chance for getting a Hades in this case are somewhere 0.2%-0.5%. The cost being 480 lucky clovers instead of 160 or 220, I would say it's rather 0.2%. So you need to open an average number of 500 boxes.
                  If you are unlucky, you need 960 boxes to collect the 480 clovers (chance for lucky clover is 50%).
                  So your cost will be somewhere between 20.000 and 40.000 balens (200-400 USD).
                  If this would be the first uber-sylph granting you dominance in the sylph arena, I would say it might still worth it for some whales. But now, this really wont make much difference to what you already have. So the only real use will be for mages in Class Wars.
                  Let's suppose you won't make top100 without Hades, but you do it with it (an unlikely assumption, since if you are willing to spend 400 USD on a sylph you are already in top100 probably).
                  In that case, this Hades will earn you 2000-2500 glory crystals per month (worth 200-250 mount whips, which is 2000-2500 balens in promotions and sales).
                  So you invest an average 30.000 balens to earn an average of 2200 per month. Considering that a better sylph comes out every 3-4 months, and Hades will be most likely available for 1/3 price after several months as well (just see Apollo as an example) you are making a very, very bad investment.

So, if I were you, I would wait for both the soul engrave and mount whip event. Maybe they will be merciful this month and give you lucky clovers as well and you can get the Hades much cheaper.

Of course you can still say "I will be lucky and I open it from 100-200 chests". The forums are full of people complaining not getting the rare prize from 200, 400 or more boxes. So I don't recommend gambling to anyone. This is a fantasy pvp game, not a poker site.
                  Hades is the last Sylph of the entire repertoire.

A few months after they release Hades, they will unlock Sylph Evolution (read: that means more moneh!).
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                  X