Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unfair balance in Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
    love this guy...

    Im jsut saying level 30 or level 50 learn ur toon, learn the mechanics then u have earned the right to rant as u do now...


    Last Wb too... man i tell you there is no Balance what so ever!! archers are OP!!!! ugh...

    Rank 1 Glory (Knight)
    Rank 2 Envy (mage)
    Rank 3 Mystic2 (archer)
    Rank 4 Meru ( archer)
    Rank 5 Xenoz (archer)

    so tell me that there isnt balance? all these toons were 1% + in damage dealt.
    A. You're very foolish Mystic. I know every toon better than you do.

    B. The Ranks of World Boss to PvP can not be simply compared. Alot of players will use Balens to instantly revive, allowing them to do damage more quickly than the others. In World Boss it's strictly about who spends Balens and who has the most attack. Far different than taking a Knight vs an Archer with close to the same stats.

    C. You just claimed there isn't a balance, yet the ratio of the World Boss you stated is a 3/5.
    - 1 Knight, 1 Mage and 3 Archers. You just contradicted yourself. That just goes to show that the chances of a Knight or Mage winning, or even more having their classes dominate the leader board are 1/5 where as Archers will be 3/5 if not higher.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by _Ironheart_ View Post
      A. You're very foolish Mystic. I know every toon better than you do.

      B. The Ranks of World Boss to PvP can not be simply compared. Alot of players will use Balens to instantly revive, allowing them to do damage more quickly than the others. In World Boss it's strictly about who spends Balens and who has the most attack. Far different than taking a Knight vs an Archer with close to the same stats.

      C. You just claimed there isn't a balance, yet the ratio of the World Boss you stated is a 3/5.
      - 1 Knight, 1 Mage and 3 Archers. You just contradicted yourself. That just goes to show that the chances of a Knight or Mage winning, or even more having their classes dominate the leader board are 1/5 where as Archers will be 3/5 if not higher.
      And yet i will refer to a prior discussion, and gaming knowledge i have acquired from the last 13 Years of playing role playing Games.

      Knight/Tanks Commonly take a ton of damage while only attacking a little, Unless you tweak such character for Dps/tank AKA Off tank.

      Mage Commonly Known as a CC DPS'r (crowd Controll) multiple Target attackers, Unless of course you tweak to have supremely High damage, and crit rate. thus giving ur single target attack which hits harder than ur Aoe attacks to deal a hella load of damage. In every game i have ever played including this one. EVERY class suffers from Magic Def, unless tweaked to have mdef. thus giving the mage an Upper hand even with their AOE skills.

      Archer. Commonly known as a single target DPS'r with high crit and high SINGLE target Attack, why does a archer have high crit you say? because commonly they are base off of dexterity in most games but not this one. this one they give you the raw stat to increase Crit, thus giving Every Class in the game to have High Crit chance, therefore they added to +% crit chance to some skills of the archer. so that the archer can have the herdity trait of having high crit as it always does with every game.

      now a break down

      Knight has Strong skill attacks and High attack, but low crit because he focuses on his defences againt pyh/mag attacks. giving him a flat damage while being able to withstand most hits from the three different classes... but do not let a knight crit on you... it is devastating!!

      Mage, this one i do not know the skills, but my mage friends whom are PVP build sacrfice some skill points into Healing. thus not giving the mage the full damage potential. mage's come with HIGH Mdef/ and low pyhdef therefore most stack pdef gems in one of 3 gem slots. and ofcourse they will have Matk in the second and the third they have to juggle most go for More Mdef for the simple purpose of the crypts. As for the mages damage, being the knight is usually low on Mdef, unless tweak on the class the mage is able to do hella damage on knights, and archers have a balnced def, therefore making them choose between mdef/pdef on their gem slots. most go with both, therefore hindering the crit gem they should use increasing their crit. mages hit myself upwards of 3k on crits. that hurts for a pure DPS archer like myself. i choose atk>crit>hp=pdef=mdef for gems.

      it all depends on the gems u equip on how u will stand in PvP and PvE.

      so it is souly up to you to determine how you want to build ur toon. and obvious if u are short on funds u wont beable to tweak ur toon as needed. giving the other players a upper hand, hands down.

      lastely lets focus on Astrals. I will only discuss the ones in which i have crunched numbers for.

      To get max dps from yor character, Obviously u want to get a matk, or Patk astral of the highest grade and lvl for said character.
      time for those funny % damage increasers NO ONE knows about really. get you a Floating damage+% astral of the highest grade, and always have that equiped
      so right now u will have a Patk/matk and a Floating. if u are level 40 u wil have two slots left, for lets say WB. in those other two slots u may have both mdef and pdef equiped... get rid of that trash, in it's place put a Crit astral of highest grade and lvl capable.

      Okay... a discovery i made last night while crunching Max crits with arrow strike after 22 dungeon runs. the Crit +% base damage does NOT stack with a Floating % astral. the astral with the Higher grade will over ride the weaker. thus making one useless. with both equiped my max arrow strike under normal buff conditions was 5.1k Now i ran with only the crit %+ base damage. i got the same results. i ran without any my damage decreased to 4.3k. max crit, same buff conditions. I ran with the Floating % astral on and one level weaker than the +% base crit damage and my damage was increeased to 5.5k max crit same buff status as previous.

      I know most people have a questioning look when they loot a Floating Damage astral and commonly dont use it.

      I know i have gone off topic a bit but i am releasing the discoveries i made so that us OP archers are no longer OP and will balance the playing feild a bit giving other classes the capablities to increases their max output.

      if anyone else has questions concerning how to increase their damage, feel free to PM me, or post on this thread.
      Cambrooke

      S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
        More tests are being done and expect necessary changes to be made in the future updates.
        Yah now i feel a little asured but could u leave the crit advantage on world boss as it is i say let archers get some + points or it will be unfair for them right
        thank u
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

        I am a 100% Noob

        I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

        Become a friend and be kind

        hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


        MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

        I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
          Archers dominate in Ibalize too. No one stands a chance against them.
          I can say either your level is below 35, or your build is complete sux.
          As concerns the balance, it seems unequal on the leveling grade. Yes, on low levels archers are without a rival, because they have acces to crits from the start. But beginning on 25 level everyone can obtain crit astro and after 30-35 they have enough slots to use it, so archers can't dominate with that aspect more.
          Now, as regards situation on Ibalize. I'm playing there from the start. And since 38-40 level there are many warriors which can withstand my archer 1v1. They have a lot more PDEF and their Ultimate Slasher deals comparable or better damage than my Multi-Shot (because 1 hit with 100% PATK is better than 2 hits with 50% PATK when PDEF is high). Not to speak of situations when they lucky to make a crit or will use any skill like Delphic Destroyer (and they will do it more easily than I'll call something like Delphic Sniper, because Heart of Rage gives twice more rage than Acumen and it's not dependent on crits).
          And since 42 level I see that some mages also become unbeatable, because their skills like Thunderer pretty cheap and now they can heal himself with Restoration or Blessed Light for 4-5k health.
          So looking on current situation I'm afraid that warnings "archers are garbage" from peoples which have seen them after 50 lvl on Chinese servers may become unpleasant reality while your moaning are very far from it.
          Last edited by Aversante; 09-15-2012, 02:15 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Aversante View Post
            I can say either your level is below 35, or your build is complete sux.
            As concerns the balance, it seems unequal on the leveling grade. Yes, on low levels archers are without a rival, because they have acces to crits from the start. But beginning on 25 level everyone can obtain crit astro and after 30-35 they have enough slots to use it, so archers can't dominate with that aspect more.
            Now, as regards situation on Ibalize. I'm playing there from the start. And since 38-40 level there are many warriors which can withstand my archer 1v1. They have a lot more PDEF and their Ultimate Slasher deals comparable or better damage than my Multi-Shot (because 1 hit with 100% PATK is better than 2 hits with 50% PATK when PDEF is high). Not to speak of situations when they lucky to make a crit or will use any skill like Delphic Destroyer (and they will do it more easily than I'll call something like Delphic Sniper, because Heart of Rage gives twice more rage than Acumen and it's not dependent on crits).
            And since 42 level I see that some mages also become unbeatable, because their skills like Thunderer pretty cheap and now they can heal himself with Restoration or Blessed Light for 4-5k health.
            So looking on current situation I'm afraid that warnings "archers are garbage" from peoples which have seen them after 50 lvl on Chinese servers may become unpleasant reality while your moaning are very far from it.
            wrong just as everyone gets an advantage after reaching few level so do archers meaning its easy for them to get critical astral also critical astral is only good for archers mages and knights don't get that major advantage from them so archers with massive crits get more knights need defense but their ultimate defense agoran's shield can be broken if they have weak HP so archers break knight shield and mages heal does nothing heal is 1k but critical gives more than 2k which is twice the amount of the heal
            also if u say archers suck then ur wrong archers are really strong if u get killed it just means u suck thats all face facts move on and get stronger u won't regret it also if u really insist play a knight and mage and try competing them with ur archer u will know what we mean
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

            I am a 100% Noob

            I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

            Become a friend and be kind

            hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


            MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

            I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

            Comment


            • #21
              this is a first time i play a game where archers have high def and hp , plus they critical most of the time , its ridiculous

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                wrong just as everyone gets an advantage after reaching few level so do archers meaning its easy for them to get critical astral
                It's naked assertion. Let's look on numbers. I'll take for example ppl from my guild with level 23-24 which is close to obtaining astral. They have crits: archers about 200, mages about 80, warriors about 50. So, archers are 2.5-4 times better.
                Now look at ppl with 25-26 levels. They have such crits: archers about 400, mages about 300, warriors about 250. There are equal-order digits already. A difference becomes even not twice as much. And it's just blue astrals lvl 2. Wish to check purple/yellow ones with lvl 3-4? I think, no. Disparity in values will be on statistical accuracy level.

                Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                also critical astral is only good for archers mages and knights don't get that major advantage from them so archers with massive crits get more
                Nope. Quite the opposite, critical astrals are more urgent for mages and warriors, because archers have increased crit ratio (by 10-20-100%) at least on the one brunch of their skills.

                Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                knights need defense but their ultimate defense agoran's shield can be broken if they have weak HP so archers break knight shield
                Which level knights you talking about? On my 42th level it's easier to spend one turn to remove Arogan Shield with the Scatter Shot, than peck it for two turns with usual attacks.

                Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                and mages heal does nothing heal is 1k but critical gives more than 2k which is twice the amount of the heal
                Lol. Really, man which level you have? 1k heal, even in worst-case (mage with Restoration lvl.1 and without Healing Empowerment passive) must heal 50%+100 of magic damage. So, you talking about mages with 2k MATK. Let's check. In my guild such damage has mages about 30 lvl. Even 32 lvl will have about 3k already. So, I can make a conclusion that I'm right here about whiners: I can say either your level is below 35

                Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                also if u say archers suck then ur wrong archers are really strong if u get killed it just means u suck thats all face facts move on and get stronger u won't regret it also if u really insist play a knight and mage and try competing them with ur archer u will know what we mean
                Where I said that archers suck? o_O
                Quote it, please. As I see, I only said that Alexmancer doesn't cover all levelling grade (as well as you) so his statement is wrong.

                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                And I suggest to everyone, who discussion here — let's write also your nickname+server+class+level in such a way as to everyone (and devs as well) will be able to make conclusion how experienced you are and which part of the levelling curve you talking about.

                P.S. Aversante, Temple of Ibalize, archer 42 lvl (#46 in today's ranking by player BR).

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
                  this is a first time i play a game where archers have high def and hp , plus they critical most of the time , its ridiculous
                  And it's yet another complains below 35 lvl
                  On 40+ level archers have 3.0-3.5k PDEF while knights have 4.5-5.5k, and 12-15k HP vs 16-18k of knights.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X