Unfair balance in Characters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair balance in Characters

You need to do something about the raw poor development of characters, especially in Arena. Us Knights stand no chance against the Archers because of their lower delay time and ability to have multiple attacks per turn. As a Knight in the time it takes us to use the basic attack or 1 skill, Archers are able to use 2-3 attacks, making it impossible to beat them unless you spend hundreds of $$ and this just can't happen. We should not have to spend money to be able to be equal to the other characters. The majority of Archers will deny this, for the simple fact they don't want to start losing, but either you nerf Archers or buff Knights and mages so that the game is actually fair. Archers will continue to dominate the World Bosses, Arenas and Team Arenas until something is done.

you should come play on Temple of Ibalize S1 because its a way different story mages are the ones taking over arena crypt and even wb archers only have the advantage early game thats it after words mages take over.

Comment

There is a difference between the classes. I'm currently level 30 mage.
      I do not have a chance in the arena against knight.
      But when we fight against 4-6 opponents and as a support. I am irreplaceable.
      Because of that different classes exist.

Comment

Ok Beyonce and where u fight vs 4-6 oponents? Since he clearly meant pvp.
        Last edited by eraseurass; 09-14-2012, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ironheart_ View Post
          You need to do something about the raw poor development of characters, especially in Arena. Us Knights stand no chance against the Archers because of their lower delay time and ability to have multiple attacks per turn. As a Knight in the time it takes us to use the basic attack or 1 skill, Archers are able to use 2-3 attacks, making it impossible to beat them unless you spend hundreds of $$ and this just can't happen. We should not have to spend money to be able to be equal to the other characters. The majority of Archers will deny this, for the simple fact they don't want to start losing, but either you nerf Archers or buff Knights and mages so that the game is actually fair. Archers will continue to dominate the World Bosses, Arenas and Team Arenas until something is done.
          **** u newb crybaby.

Comment

More tests are being done and expect necessary changes to be made in the future updates.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
              More tests are being done and expect necessary changes to be made in the future updates.
              well dont do anything rash please.

Fact some skills take longer to execute than others because they are stronger than normal, if you hit the button to one of these slow moving skills you are going to 'miss your turn' so to speak, its part of the game, knowing when to use a skill and when not to is something you learn during play through experience.

the Original Poster hasnt even posted any pictures of his knight,

we dont know his level

we dont know the equipment he is using

we dont know if his gear is upgraded or not

we dont know his skill choices

and we dont know who he fought and their level and equipment and whether or not they used any potions or other stat boosting stuff when they fought

And at the end of the day just saying or complaining that there is a problem, does not mean their is one. IF he fought someone stronger than he is hes going to lose anyway, not much he can do but pick his targets more wisely & get stronger.

Most probably user error New game & doesnt know how to best use it, yet

Comment

Oh and his opponent might be uses some good astrals too which can make a difference in battle

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                  Oh and his opponent might be uses some good astrals too which can make a difference in battle
                  Lol I'm Lv. 30, of course my gear is upgraded, using mostly purple equipment with purple astrals. It's hardly user error. I've played the chinese version for a long time with multiple Lv. 50+ characters so ironically I know how to use the characters better than you do.

It's not user error, it's fact. Fact is, archers have a shorter delay time, allowing them to spam skills ending up with 2-3 attacks in the time it takes for a Knight to get off one, if we're lucky we'll be able to do that 1 in every 20 rounds. It's not just 1 person in the arena, it's majority of over 10 players. 10/20 arena attempts. The fact that my Knight has 2-3000 more hp, close to 500 more patk, and over 1000 higher pdef than the archers I've faced, with my purple astrals vs their blues, just reinforces my statement. But as the GM said, they are testing so they clearly know their is a problem as well.

Thanks for the reply GM Mark.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
                    GM, Servers are still new, game is still new. you can not expect players to be "pro" right off the bat. They have to fail like they are doing to be able to learn from it an be great. Come to S1 and see for urself. Top three in WB today was #1 Mage name Envy, Myself #2 Mystic2(archer), and A knight in third , "Glory" now tell me where it is unbalanced??

If you have 6k+ Attk and 1.5k + crit and not making the top ten, i suggest u change ur Astrals around to get max dps and stop worrying about defence.

as for PvP just stack def, and patk/matk and a Floating damage astral with defence astrals.

Learn to PLay before u Q.Q
                    Cambrooke

S103
                    Guild: Beast
                    Class Mage
                    Might Rank #2
                    VIP 8

Comment

and to add to this...

I hear knights complaing when i hit them with an Arrow strike for 3.5k+, and my patk is only at 6,500 or so when fighting. they are like i have 4500 Pdef, how can u hit for that hard? they look at the astrals and because they dont understand the functionality of some astrals they are baffled.

so take that base pyhatk of 6,500 * 28%*10%*50%=13,728 Damage with an arrow strike with max buff from floating astral 28%, class buff 10%(from other crit, stacking), crit buff of 50%.

13,728 damage coming your way, and u are complaining about getting hit for 3.5k?? be considerate that ur 4.5k pdef negated 10,228 of that damage coming ur way.

And to think if i had a Crit base damage +% with those astrals. an easy 17.5k max damage capable of coming ur way. Stop complaing and Learn ur astrals. lost a def and add an attack associated astral in a slot and u will notice a difference
                      Cambrooke

S103
                      Class Mage
                      Might Rank #2
                      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
                        and to add to this...

I hear knights complaing when i hit them with an Arrow strike for 3.5k+, and my patk is only at 6,500 or so when fighting. they are like i have 4500 Pdef, how can u hit for that hard? they look at the astrals and because they dont understand the functionality of some astrals they are baffled.

so take that base pyhatk of 6,500 * 28%*10%*50%=13,728 Damage with an arrow strike with max buff from floating astral 28%, class buff 10%(from other crit, stacking), crit buff of 50%.

13,728 damage coming your way, and u are complaining about getting hit for 3.5k?? be considerate that ur 4.5k pdef negated 10,228 of that damage coming ur way.

And to think if i had a Crit base damage +% with those astrals. an easy 17.5k max damage capable of coming ur way. Stop complaing and Learn ur astrals. lost a def and add an attack associated astral in a slot and u will notice a difference

Lol Mystic, the fact that you sound like a 12 year old makes me not even want to reply to your TROLL post, as all your posts seem to be stupid remarks only. Nobody said anything about crit astros nor "6,500" attack. We're talking about Lv. 30s for one, no Lv. 30 archer will have anywhere near 6,500 patk. Secondly, before you tell me to 'learn the game' try to get your first Lv. 55 or higher then talk.

Now stop spamming my post with stupid remarks that are irrelevant to the facts.
                        Last edited by _Ironheart_; 09-14-2012, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Archers dominate in Ibalize too. No one stands a chance against them.
                          â™”
                          Vampire Prince
                          • Server: Aurora Point
                          • Character: Alexmancerx
                          • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
                          • Level: Eidolon 120
                          • Guild: TheWanted
                          • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

>knight posting about how so underpowerd
                            > is not past lvl 50
                            > expects sissors to be nerfed but rock is fine
                            > ???
                            > L2refine / stat

Oh forgot to add, has anyone even BOTHERED to put on a -% crit chance astral? Just woundering because you know its job does something like... reduces the chance to be CRITICALLY HIT. /facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by R23067957 View Post
                              >knight posting about how so underpowerd
                              > is not past lvl 50
                              > expects sissors to be nerfed but rock is fine
                              > ???
                              > L2refine / stat

Oh forgot to add, has anyone even BOTHERED to put on a -% crit chance astral? Just woundering because you know its job does something like... reduces the chance to be CRITICALLY HIT. /facepalm
                              love this guy...

Im jsut saying level 30 or level 50 learn ur toon, learn the mechanics then u have earned the right to rant as u do now...

Last Wb too... man i tell you there is no Balance what so ever!! archers are OP!!!! ugh...

Rank 1 Glory (Knight)
                              Rank 2 Envy (mage)
                              Rank 3 Mystic2 (archer)
                              Rank 4 Meru ( archer)
                              Rank 5 Xenoz (archer)

so tell me that there isnt balance? all these toons were 1% + in damage dealt.
                              Cambrooke

S103
                              Class Mage
                              Might Rank #2
                              VIP 8

Comment

Working...
                              X