Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Card System- nice for some players!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Card System- nice for some players!!!


    some info I didnt see yet a printscreen so thats it :

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Card System.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1747293

  • #2
    sweet +10% honor ... 100 honor a kill now
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

    Comment


    • #3
      well, only work on Battleground, no interesting at all to me, I will be green with envy if it affects Necro , spire


      Originally posted by fulllll View Post

      some info I didnt see yet a printscreen so thats it :

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]75323[/ATTACH]
      _________________________________

      Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang
      Status: Played since April 21, 2014

      Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax
      Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

      Comment


      • #4
        how the hell do we use these cards?
        i see 5 slots and 5 different card types, do we use eaxh slot for per card type, like slot one mpd, slot, spire and so forth?
        how do we stack them?
        any guides will be more than helpful....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WelshRebel View Post
          how the hell do we use these cards?
          i see 5 slots and 5 different card types, do we use eaxh slot for per card type, like slot one mpd, slot, spire and so forth?
          how do we stack them?
          any guides will be more than helpful....
          There are 5 slots, there are cards that affect stats in 5 events (BG/spire/arena/MPD/catacomb). So it seems that it is intended for 1 slot per activity. However, you are free to edit any slot as per your wish. The slots are merely for convenience and easy switching between activities.

          In a single slot/deck (of 4/5 spaces), if you equip all 4 cards for one particular event (like the one in the OP showing all cards for BG in one deck), you will get additional boosts (which seem to depend on card level as well).

          To upgrade a card, you need identical cards (not as in color identical, but identical names as well) . For L1 white, you need 10, for L1 green 8, L1 blue 5 and L1 purple 2.. to upgrade to lvl 2.

          For L2 white, you need 30 for L3.
          Character Name: hove
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 109k
          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
          Server: Aeria S4

          Comment


          • #6
            the part I dont understand is about the deck. In the help icon, it indicates that you can use a deck (instead of 1 card) in the same slot. How do you make a deck?

            Comment


            • #7
              I guess it means deck = deck of cards for the same event and Slot = those 4/5 spaces ... (not 100% sure though)
              Character Name: hove
              Class: Knight
              Level: 74
              Battle Rating: 109k
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
              Server: Aeria S4

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                I guess it means deck = deck of cards for the same event and Slot = those 4/5 spaces ... (not 100% sure though)
                The OP has done it right, if u look one of the orange balls is glowing above the central card, that to me would indicate correctness.
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

                ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                Comment


                • #9
                  Question about the card system. once a card is activated and in your deck can you replace it with a better grade one that you have?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MrKurwa View Post
                    Question about the card system. once a card is activated and in your deck can you replace it with a better grade one that you have?
                    Why would you want to replace it? There are enough slots for all cards to be active
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

                    ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Probably like astrals u can have 2 cards of same deck with same boost. Exept the case u have orange ofc

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                        Probably like astrals u can have 2 cards of same deck with same boost. Exept the case u have orange ofc
                        No, identical cards are used for upgrades, other than that each card has its own slot.
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

                        ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          Why would you want to replace it? There are enough slots for all cards to be active
                          basically he means replace that slot with another card that works in the same event as the other cards in that deck since the card being replaced might be for another event.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            basically he means replace that slot with another card that works in the same event as the other cards in that deck since the card being replaced might be for another event.
                            Still makes no sense, there are 5 decks and corresponding cards to fill those decks, all you have are always equipped, there are not more cards than slots hence no need to ever swap
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

                            ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              well i think he lower lvl because at lvl57 u have 3 sets lvl67 4 and lvl77 all 5

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X