Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Card System- nice for some players!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card System- nice for some players!!!

some info I didnt see yet a printscreen so thats it :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Card System.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1747293

sweet +10% honor ... 100 honor a kill now
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

Comment

well, only work on Battleground, no interesting at all to me, I will be green with envy if it affects Necro , spire

Originally posted by fulllll View Post

some info I didnt see yet a printscreen so thats it :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]75323[/ATTACH]

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
      Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
      Character Name: Halifax

Comment

how the hell do we use these cards?
        i see 5 slots and 5 different card types, do we use eaxh slot for per card type, like slot one mpd, slot, spire and so forth?
        how do we stack them?
        any guides will be more than helpful....

Comment

Originally posted by WelshRebel View Post
          how the hell do we use these cards?
          i see 5 slots and 5 different card types, do we use eaxh slot for per card type, like slot one mpd, slot, spire and so forth?
          how do we stack them?
          any guides will be more than helpful....
          There are 5 slots, there are cards that affect stats in 5 events (BG/spire/arena/MPD/catacomb). So it seems that it is intended for 1 slot per activity. However, you are free to edit any slot as per your wish. The slots are merely for convenience and easy switching between activities.

In a single slot/deck (of 4/5 spaces), if you equip all 4 cards for one particular event (like the one in the OP showing all cards for BG in one deck), you will get additional boosts (which seem to depend on card level as well).

To upgrade a card, you need identical cards (not as in color identical, but identical names as well) . For L1 white, you need 10, for L1 green 8, L1 blue 5 and L1 purple 2.. to upgrade to lvl 2.

For L2 white, you need 30 for L3.

Comment

the part I dont understand is about the deck. In the help icon, it indicates that you can use a deck (instead of 1 card) in the same slot. How do you make a deck?

Comment

I guess it means deck = deck of cards for the same event and Slot = those 4/5 spaces ... (not 100% sure though)

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                I guess it means deck = deck of cards for the same event and Slot = those 4/5 spaces ... (not 100% sure though)
                The OP has done it right, if u look one of the orange balls is glowing above the central card, that to me would indicate correctness.
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Question about the card system. once a card is activated and in your deck can you replace it with a better grade one that you have?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKurwa View Post
                    Question about the card system. once a card is activated and in your deck can you replace it with a better grade one that you have?
                    Why would you want to replace it? There are enough slots for all cards to be active
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

Probably like astrals u can have 2 cards of same deck with same boost. Exept the case u have orange ofc

Comment

Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                        Probably like astrals u can have 2 cards of same deck with same boost. Exept the case u have orange ofc
                        No, identical cards are used for upgrades, other than that each card has its own slot.
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          Why would you want to replace it? There are enough slots for all cards to be active
                          basically he means replace that slot with another card that works in the same event as the other cards in that deck since the card being replaced might be for another event.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                            basically he means replace that slot with another card that works in the same event as the other cards in that deck since the card being replaced might be for another event.
                            Still makes no sense, there are 5 decks and corresponding cards to fill those decks, all you have are always equipped, there are not more cards than slots hence no need to ever swap
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

well i think he lower lvl because at lvl57 u have 3 sets lvl67 4 and lvl77 all 5

Comment

Working...
                              X