This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Reading

Knights and Archers will be obsolete, to all the new players, drudge through the pain and hard work and level up a mage, for in the END GAME, mages will own with their MATK, mitigating MATK damage will be such a *edit*! As an archer, I even say, there is no point anymore! :P
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2012, 09:44 PM. Reason: profanity

well our servers may evolve differently from the servers you are talking/thinking about, plus it depends on cash players

if you ask me the mage skills are bland compared to the knight and archers skills (knights and archers have a AOE skill), for instance the mages do not have a HP boosting passive skill but the other two classes do, giving them a HP advantage.. right?

knights have passive healing all they need is a yellow high level block astral even purple astral is good enough for auto healing while fighting which doesn't waste turns

knight have from i seen some of the strongest skills in the game, a 300% damaging skill at level 1 and a 400% damage skill, note over 300% & 400% when fully upgraded.

mages need to spend a lot of upgrade points just to get close to a 300% damage skill

Comment

Originally posted by autlos View Post
      Knights and Archers will be obsolete, to all the new players, drudge through the pain and hard work and level up a mage, for in the END GAME, mages will own with their MATK, mitigating MATK damage will be such a *edit*! As an archer, I even say, there is no point anymore! :P
      thread where you see all this?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
        well our servers may evolve differently from the servers you are talking/thinking about, plus it depends on cash players

if you ask me the mage skills are bland compared to the knight and archers skills (knights and archers have a AOE skill), for instance the mages do not have a HP boosting passive skill but the other two classes do, giving them a HP advantage.. right?

knights have passive healing all they need is a yellow high level block astral even purple astral is good enough for auto healing while fighting which doesn't waste turns

knight have from i seen some of the strongest skills in the game, a 300% damaging skill at level 1 and a 400% damage skill, note over 300% & 400% when fully upgraded.

mages need to spend a lot of upgrade points just to get close to a 300% damage skill
        Mages DO have AoE though.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
          thread where you see all this?
          Nowhere, its just my speculation, MATK is very hard to mitigate especially flame thrower -.-

Comment

My observation
            Mage #1
            Best DPS, and heals (they don't die at world boss? well they heal back up. when you have a mage at 20k hp..well he can survive a couple hit and heal back up. he'll get max rounds of fighting a boss)
            catacombs(crypts) - best to aoe the **** out of them and easy to go through it as a mage because of your high dmg aoes you can clear them easily and at later levels where mobs start hitting you with magic attacks? no problem, you are a mage you can heal and you got higher mdef.

Knight #2
            they can hit like truck and tank like a tank.
            they have reflect, dodge, invincible armor, and skills that hit a flat dmg regardless of your armor....oh yeah...

Archer (Dead last)
            why? well, archer can hit pretty dam high dps and such BUT...once you get high enough you'll start losing your advantages and start noticing how the other 2 classes can own....you'll see what i mean when this game start advancing to higher levels...
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by R2690214 View Post
              My observation
              Mage #1
              Best DPS, and heals (they don't die at world boss? well they heal back up. when you have a mage at 20k hp..well he can survive a couple hit and heal back up. he'll get max rounds of fighting a boss)
              catacombs(crypts) - best to aoe the **** out of them and easy to go through it as a mage because of your high dmg aoes you can clear them easily and at later levels where mobs start hitting you with magic attacks? no problem, you are a mage you can heal and you got higher mdef.

Knight #2
              they can hit like truck and tank like a tank.
              they have reflect, dodge, invincible armor, and skills that hit a flat dmg regardless of your armor....oh yeah...

Archer (Dead last)
              why? well, archer can hit pretty dam high dps and such BUT...once you get high enough you'll start losing your advantages and start noticing how the other 2 classes can own....you'll see what i mean when this game start advancing to higher levels...
              Ex"*edit*"actly
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-14-2012, 09:45 PM. Reason: profanity.

Comment

I just dodge with my knight and watch your mage kill himself

Comment

Working...
                X