Required 2k Honor for Private. Keep this updated

• sureyou
    replied
    seems someone is faster than you

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=256

Leave a comment:

• aplancha
    replied
    yep the other site posted the honor needed yesterday. 2k 4k 7k 10k 32k and so on

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    4k honor = champion. just got it

Leave a comment:

• R2205389
    replied
    bcoz u are the best in server
    Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
    problem is the brackets are 30-39.. in my server, theres not enough people who can deal enough dmg to me, even if they do i can heal 5k on the next person. in bg they not going to wait for u to finish fighting, they will be busy getting their own honor. i always heal on weaker players and i never die in bg. but this is just my server. sure there are lots of strong players but we all dont get into the same bg. its 'random" so they say.

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    If You mean Bael or Edoria I r@pe them enough as they are <3 (unless they have that 20% stat boost then it's 50/50ish)
    I dueled you most of the time, 'but your damage to me is only 400-600 and mine to you is 1200-1600

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    Originally posted by aplancha View Post
    i saw chinese server honor ranking and the lvl 4 is 7k, lvl 5 10k, lvl 6 30k.

lvl 3 is 4k or 5k not sure cause the last guy on ranking was alredy 5k+
    we'll find out after bg =) i'll be sure to keep this updated for anyone who reads it.

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
    Haha I'll stay at the moment at 39 It's gonna be hard for me to be Champion since at 40 a lot of players are overpowered and my bestfriend is there already.
    So it is the problem of the 40's players to face him.
    If You mean Bael or Edoria I r@pe them enough as they are <3 (unless they have that 20% stat boost then it's 50/50ish)

Leave a comment:

• aplancha
    replied
    tomorrow i'll reach 4k honor. 2 mvps today got me up to 3683, lets see if champion is 4k, 5k, or 6k
    i saw chinese server honor ranking and the lvl 4 is 7k, lvl 5 10k, lvl 6 30k.

lvl 3 is 4k or 5k not sure cause the last guy on ranking was alredy 5k+

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Still Made the smart decision, I'd rather lvl forward to have more skill advantage for when the rest of them comes <3 They can't stay 30-39 FOREVER....or can they? all the non-cashers can stay at 30-39 and have their own fun...seems fair O_e
    Haha I'll stay at the moment at 39 It's gonna be hard for me to be Champion since at 40 a lot of players are overpowered and my bestfriend is there already.
    So it is the problem of the 40's players to face him.

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    tomorrow i'll reach 4k honor. 2 mvps today got me up to 3683, lets see if champion is 4k, 5k, or 6k

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
    You were too excited to face them.
    Still Made the smart decision, I'd rather lvl forward to have more skill advantage for when the rest of them comes <3 They can't stay 30-39 FOREVER....or can they? all the non-cashers can stay at 30-39 and have their own fun...seems fair O_e

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    I Miss Lv. 30-39 Bracket ._.
    You were too excited to face them.

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    it is 2k. when I reach champion, i'll post in here how much it costs. atm i'm at 2883
    I Miss Lv. 30-39 Bracket ._.

Leave a comment:

• R23078284
    replied
    it is 2k. when I reach champion, i'll post in here how much it costs. atm i'm at 2883

Leave a comment:

Working...
X