Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EXP gain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP gain

goals: get the most xp, without balens/recharge

i know that at level 70, the xp cap is removed on mpds/campaign. So i rush that level. Is the lvl 70 campaign the best exp campaign? is there a lvl 72 74 etc? If i go to level 71 or 72 or 73 or . . . or 80, will there a significant boost on my xp gains, from bounties/shadow crystals/things i didnt know off/etc..?

There're two solo dungeons for level 70+ and they are both unlocked at level 70. Thing is, when working for 149 levels of talents, every level above 70 is a significant exp boost overall, be it bounty scrolls or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by taratonlair View Post
      will there a significant boost on my xp gains.?
      significant is the keyword here. for some people like myself, an extra 500k exp a day is already significant.

Anyway, CMIIW at lvl 71 and 76 your daily shadow crystal quest is upgraded so you gain much more exp. as for bounties, yeah they are also upgraded slightly.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

im playing a mage, i think i should pause at 71 and level talents.

How much talent level is recommended b4 i move up again?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          significant is the keyword here. for some people like myself, an extra 500k exp a day is already significant.

Anyway, CMIIW at lvl 71 and 76 your daily shadow crystal quest is upgraded so you gain much more exp. as for bounties, yeah they are also upgraded slightly.
          The orange bounties gave me 30-35k more exp at lvl ...ummm.. 71 I think

Comment

Originally posted by taratonlair View Post
            im playing a mage, i think i should pause at 71 and level talents.

How much talent level is recommended b4 i move up again?
            lv 84 talents with 72 on HS for lvl 71.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
            X