Comment

how to apply
            wartune is a free to play game not pay to win game

Comment

Most epic.

Comment

Originally posted by liz35 View Post
                Spend money or read this you choose.
                i have destroyed slow leveler's in my servers and some have cashed a bit while i stayed a no balen player. Denying yourself xp is a pretty sad thing. All the slow leveler's whine on GB and amethyst cuz i raep them daily. They don't realize their level growth isnt the only one slowed down, their BR gain also. Academy levels alone have shown a big difference on a BR of a slow leveler vs a regular leveler. You only slow level for GA and BG

If u wanna get strong, do everything daily and don't follow that guide. Plan ahead, level your HS

Comment

yeah slow levels are easy kills in the server they only have fun dominating bg and GA just ike you said

Comment

Dont wanna get exp means no TOK and TOK give you alot of SC insigines Runestones etc some make you stronger.

More you pass lesser BR you gain.
                    Character - Taggen
                    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
                      i have destroyed slow leveler's in my servers and some have cashed a bit while i stayed a no balen player. Denying yourself xp is a pretty sad thing. All the slow leveler's whine on GB and amethyst cuz i raep them daily. They don't realize their level growth isnt the only one slowed down, their BR gain also. Academy levels alone have shown a big difference on a BR of a slow leveler vs a regular leveler. You only slow level for GA and BG

If u wanna get strong, do everything daily and don't follow that guide. Plan ahead, level your HS
                      The good reasons to slow level are:

1. To be strong in bg and GA; since those are cross server, then you are proving yourself to be strong at your level for the whole servers in your time zone. If he is tired of becoming strong in his level, then there is no point in slow leveling

2. To get titles (like Grim Reaper); some players are collectors, they like to collect things (title is a thing), and these titles will make you proud yourself... Titles can prove that you are strong. You can't get these titles easily unless you are heavy cashers... For non-cashers and those who like to collect things, slow leveling is the easiest way to get it... Getting these titles at lower level is easier than when you are higher level (getting it at level 70 above would take you years without cash, but getting it at below 60 or 64 will just require half a year). After you get these titles, there is no point in slow leveling.

3. Pvp cross points; It is easier to get pvp points when you are lower level than when you are higher.. After you get the 2 pvp mounts, there is no point in slow leveling.

4. Mpd; people who slow level are very prepared to take new mpd when they reach higher levels... Higher mpd need a considerable strength... If you fast level, you are too weak for the dungeon.. In my case, when I reached level 60, I was able to finish Moon NM with just 3 members (both are slow levelers, of course, 1 is an archer)... No hassle. Those who fast level are still finding strong team, and if they don't find (since they have limited time or their guildies have limited time), they skip doing Moon, thus they delay getting their equipments to be strong. If you got the required strength for the higher mpds, then there is no point in slow leveling.

Slow leveling is not a trash play style. There are a lot of things which can be achieved easily (esp. by non-cash players) through slow leveling.. After they acquired these things, then slow leveling is not recommended to do anymore.

... Since there is a lot of changes in the game, I find it more wise to slow level from level 55 until level 64. Just cart in bg to get more gems aside from catacomb. After getting things like I have said above, then getting to level 80 is the next wise decision...

Comment

Working...
                      X