No announcement yet.

Gem Synthesis event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must destroy only 5x hp gem to finish my full v7 crit gems so i can handle 2k less hp for a while

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R23713221 View Post
      Better be careful, if they really are going to have the hall of fame event soon. you would want your br as high as possible.
      If we'll have Hall of Fame this month or April ( I know we'll have it in september/october ) I'll call R2 a very good game provider.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I miss the Synth lv.3 and lv.4 gems...

and the Synth lv.2 and lv.3 clothing from Tailering too...

so sad now that you need to have LOTs of high level gem or clothing to do events.

I can see 6 month later, Syhth lv.7, lv.8, lv.9, lv.10 gem event... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          I miss the Synth lv.3 and lv.4 gems...

and the Synth lv.2 and lv.3 clothing from Tailering too...

so sad now that you need to have LOTs of high level gem or clothing to do events.

I can see 6 month later, Syhth lv.7, lv.8, lv.9, lv.10 gem event... LOL
          In 6 months, higher requeriments, same rewards as now. rofl
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            If we'll have Hall of Fame this month or April ( I know we'll have it in september/october ) I'll call R2 a very good game provider.
            Last hof was 6 months after 1stso if r2 will keep it this way, we get it soon

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yay never felt so happy to destroy my gems for every gem event

Comment

Anyone know if crafting a 9 would get rewards for 5-8?

Comment

not, if past events were anything to go by. I tried it in the last gem event. you have to crafting each one for the rewards

Comment

why not include level 4? i dont have enough to even make 3 level 6.
                    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Lets keep making it more and more so non cash and newer players cant even participate in events, R2 Proficent City and whoever else I don't really care, you NEED to think about your player base before you end up without one. And for the record this is not a diatribe about cashers or anything else I am a light casher myself, I do not spend much for two reasons they ask too much and I don't really have that much money to begin with lol. This is simply a matter of fact statement I know that they make MILLIONS a day on this game and Im not even asking them to stop ringing every dime they can, I am simply pointing out that in reality the big cashers are probably about 1/100 players and most (I wont say all because that would be impossible for me to know) of those high cashers are not going to stick around long when the servers are down to nothing because the free players finally got fed up and quit. This is simple business people use your heads and take care of your customers ALL of your customers.

Wartune
                      KABAM S35
                      Arcturis
                      LVL 70 Mage
                      85k BR

LoA
                      GTArcade S51
                      Arcturis
                      LVL 50 Berserker
                      120k BR

Comment

Originally posted by Arcturis View Post
                        Lets keep making it more and more so non cash and newer players cant even participate in events, R2 Proficent City and whoever else I don't really care, you NEED to think about your player base before you end up without one. And for the record this is not a diatribe about cashers or anything else I am a light casher myself, I do not spend much for two reasons they ask too much and I don't really have that much money to begin with lol. This is simply a matter of fact statement I know that they make MILLIONS a day on this game and Im not even asking them to stop ringing every dime they can, I am simply pointing out that in reality the big cashers are probably about 1/100 players and most (I wont say all because that would be impossible for me to know) of those high cashers are not going to stick around long when the servers are down to nothing because the free players finally got fed up and quit. This is simple business people use your heads and take care of your customers ALL of your customers.
                        its an event you dont have to participate if you are not able too

Comment

LOL...time to make my toons weaker and synthesize the current socketed gems.

Comment

Working...
                          X