hey r2 plz reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey r2 plz reply

can u make atleast a single server in which all non cashiers play, bound balen are good but no one could recharge, can u make a server like that ?

I'd also like to see that, not because of the reason you said, but to see how fast that server overloads and is taken down.

Comment

lol with all non cashers i think it will take more than a year to clear DT nm

Comment

Errr why would ppl give u a free lunch for free ??

Server that does not even recharge ( income ) = 0

R2 doing charity ?? please smoke less pot and dun get so high

Comment

haha thought R2 purpose was to get profit from runing a game. They could do a server with only vip alowed as sepending, that would earn them some but still not to much, problem is a free server will take a lot of none cashers on them, emptying the rest prhaps, cashers wont be happy not having who to spank easy so they will get bored and quit or as move to the free servers and use bots and other junk hacks to dominate.

Comment

Moving to Suggestions.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

only 1 server is not loss for r2 but it will be great for non cashers , that will be a real challenge in non cashers dont u think it will be a wonderful thing that non casher competition?

Comment

many people are obsessed with the rankings on the server. If such a server would be created (which would be a miracle) thousands would come on that server which means a lot of lag (at least so i think I don't really know anything about this domain). Will you then play with that unbearable lag? or ask for more free servers?

Ohh and if somehow there is no lag (another miracle), you would have a very high competition. You'll actually be on a much lower rank than you were on the server with cashers, so what did you solve?

Comment

wt u mean high rank with cashers ?

Comment

well what is the reason you want a server without cashers? not because you want to be on the first spots of the server? in top? If so, is highly unlikely to be in top because of the competition you'll have on a non casher server where so many people will go
                    Last edited by Draggyy; 03-12-2014, 05:46 AM.

Comment

yes that will be a real competition not like others , in my server i m a non casher i was in top 30 but the kids spend dollars now i cant dare to attack them

Comment

nice idea but im level 65 and i have many time in server 246 i dont think change my server xd
                        Name:Ereshkigal
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:65
                        Server:246
                        Br:85.000

Comment

others need

Comment

So if they open non cash server how about BG and GA CW etc ? who they will matching ? if they matching with another server what the point with for playing on non cash server ?

Comment

that will depend on players,non cashers and casheir all not go in finals only premilinary , get GC from them... BG , GA dont depend on server nor CW all depend on player how he plays

Comment

Working...
                              X