Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vouchers exchange for balens

Hello everyone!
    Really i think what its just a bug but will tell about 1 thing here, bcs i have idea how to fix it.
    Everyone knows what with cloud city update we lost all vouchers and recieved bound balens
    20 vouchers for 1 balen
    not bad for non-cashers bcs now we have a chance to get wings in 5 months approx...
    but here is 1 problem
    not all prices in vouchers decreased in 20 times!
    Im talking about reset skills price - price was 895 vouchers before update
    and price is 895 BALENS after update
    so price increased 20 times!
    how you will fell yourself if tomorrow you come to shop and will see prices 20 times higher?
    I think - not very good..
    so
    my idea is:
    - decrease price for skill reset to 45 balens (old price 900 vouchers);
    - allow free reset skills to lvl 40 (bcs 25 lvl is taken very fast and players really dont know what skills they need);
    - allow ONCE reset skills for free for all players (if price will be not decreased).

Thanx for reading
    sorry for my english
    Yes, do it!
    91.67%
    No, we not need it!
    8.33%

Thumbs Up

Comment

one of the very rare good idea , but r2 dont listen i also posted many times...
      they only need cashiers bro, they dont need us

Comment

its not a problem) ive seen many projects, with very high income from players. but all this projects almost dead now.
        only reason of this - administration not listened what players really want.
        so changing gameplay just helped people change project for another one.
        i know how this buisiness works. my exp with online games is more than 15 years.
        and i know what ppl NEVER will pay if administration says "u MUST pay"
        yes ppl really often pay a lot of money for some unique things
        a lot of ppl spend some money for things which helps you to do something more easy
        but NEVER ppl will pay 20 times more for things what cost 20 times less in past.
        its reason for many ppl just leave the game.

Comment

hehh if i understod corectly a similar thing hapened to inventory space, any wy i am a nw player and even thou i spend some cash from time to time on this game is imposible for me to get full inventory opened, too expenive.

They do have to balance the oldies who got free spaces or close to free with the poure fouls who started late and have to pay like 20k balenas to get that space

Comment

Originally posted by Farsergall View Post
            hehh if i understod corectly a similar thing hapened to inventory space, any wy i am a nw player and even thou i spend some cash from time to time on this game is imposible for me to get full inventory opened, too expenive.

They do have to balance the oldies who got free spaces or close to free with the poure fouls who started late and have to pay like 20k balenas to get that space

how many months passed when they introduct cloudy city?

they could fixed this a long time ago, but it´s obvious r2 only want money

I am feel sorry for new players after cloud city, so many things like sylph , cards and others to accumulate in invetory. In my inventory I have 2 pages and half opened (when I used vouchers) and alredy have problem in space.

one thing is certainty, I will never creat a new account or play in a new server because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by gerson111 View Post
              how many months passed when they introduct cloudy city?

they could fixed this a long time ago, but it´s obvious r2 only want money

I am feel sorry for new players after cloud city, so many things like sylph , cards and others to accumulate in invetory. In my inventory I have 2 pages and half opened (when I used vouchers) and alredy have problem in space.

one thing is certainty, I will never creat a new account or play in a new server because of that.
              And it is for this reason that they already have to merge the servers in 400+. No one in their right mind would pay so much for something that really should be easy to get for free. Inventory is the one thing that all people need and the fact that the price is so ludicrous is just a disensentive for people to play the game. What this means is fewer clients and makes making new servers pointless as they will only die faster than they are created. However, R2 doesnt seem to get this vital fact of business.

Comment

yes new servers bring money but...
                really good money you can get ONLY if you can make feel happy all old players
                only in this case they will tell friends about your game

- hey i know interesting game!
                - what is interesting?
                - they start 100+ servers every week!
                - ??!! interesting? really?? something more?
                - nothing... ((

Comment

I am a new player and I have complained several times about inventory space. I had to spend balens (after recharging) to open space, and I only have 2 rows in page 2. I cannot afford to pay for more space. So the day I need space and I dont get it, I will have to leave the game

Comment

Originally posted by BigBro2013 View Post
                    yes new servers bring money but...
                    really good money you can get ONLY if you can make feel happy all old players
                    only in this case they will tell friends about your game

- hey i know interesting game!
                    - what is interesting?
                    - they start 100+ servers every week!
                    - ??!! interesting? really?? something more?
                    - nothing... ((

SO god damned ****** true.... every game I played, I played with my IRL friends, I invited them, I got some bonuses, etc etc. The best was Grepolis from InnoGames.

but here... i didnt even invited a single friend of mine ....

Comment

Working...
                    X