Best Sylph Team, No Apollo or Hades?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Sylph Team, No Apollo or Hades?

I was wondering what the best non apollo/hades sylph team would be. I have been looking at my Pan and I dont think he's as good as amazon in the skill department. So what do you guys propose as best team? Queen, gaia, iris? Also, assuming investment in mahra and some skills if they're really good, ex: rain dance.

Originally posted by hawkreborn View Post
    I was wondering what the best non apollo/hades sylph team would be. I have been looking at my Pan and I dont think he's as good as amazon in the skill department. So what do you guys propose as best team? Queen, gaia, iris? Also, assuming investment in mahra and some skills if they're really good, ex: rain dance.
    3 iris with rain dance and tsunami along with delphic

Comment

use 1 gaia, 2 iris.

Comment

1 aq 2xiris

Comment

I am not yet in level 55, but I was thinking on Gaia-AQ-Iris. Is it better Gaia and 2 Iris instead of 1 AQ?

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
            I am not yet in level 55, but I was thinking on Gaia-AQ-Iris. Is it better Gaia and 2 Iris instead of 1 AQ?
            well up to you if you want to use balens to buy rain dance and such for both

Comment

Spirit, so 2 Iris are better only if you have rain dance in both sylphs, right?

I dont plan on spending too many balens. If I dont have 2 Iris with rain dance, then could it be fine to use Gaia-AQ-Iris?

Comment

Originally posted by JackMalloy View Post
                Spirit, so 2 Iris are better only if you have rain dance in both sylphs, right?

I dont plan on spending too many balens. If I dont have 2 Iris with rain dance, then could it be fine to use Gaia-AQ-Iris?
                personally i have gaia,apollo, and iris for sylph arena. Yeah you could go with gaia,Aq,and iris i just like more aoe

Comment

yeah, if I had Apollo I would use your same team. Unfortunately I only have free sylphs now. Maybe in a future it will be possible to get Apollo at a price I can afford

ty

Comment

gaia is the worst sylph for sylph arena =]

Comment

its fine so shush happy :P

Comment

Originally posted by TeRiMoNeRi View Post
                        gaia is the worst sylph for sylph arena =]
                        gaia is actually a good sylph in arena if she is strong enough to be in front and buff. All the sylphs use a normal attack in between the skills you are choosing to cast which ads to her buff even more. When I face a strong team gaia usually uses her second delphic at the 50% buff, none survive it until now.

Comment

yeah strong gaia put at front, use iris rain dance, and apollo that is for me

Comment

well, my gaia is maybe not that strong, but it is my strongest sylph. I am non-casher, so I can only have 1 strong sylph, and thats Gaia. So I suppose I will check Gaia-AQ-Iris and see how I do (in less than 1 week I will be level 55)

Comment

i go with gaia and iris, building AQ for 3rd place but not sure, Pan/AQ/Iris
                              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                              X