Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sinister Rot

Okay.

This has got to be te most confusingly written skill of ALL time. Can someone in the mod land please give a clarification.

On the skill itself it says does 74% HP damage for 3 rounds.

Upon casting it, I get this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sneaky.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	277.1 KB
ID:	1747476

So is it going to do 74% hp damage of my hps into physical?

is it going to take the damage I do when I cast the skill to a max of up to 74% hp damage?

is it going to take my patk stat (which as a mage SUCKS) and translate into the attack over 3 rounds?

Because no one seems sure and while I am smart, I am also dyslexic and I am confused as all heck.

I bought the skill based on what the text said. And now I get this and its doing little damage at all, which if it is the case of my patk stat being used to create the damage.. then I would be expecting a refund as the skill was grossly misrepresented.

So a little clarification please?
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Yeah i agree i am totaly confused i dont understand it cuz for me it seems to be you take 74% hp dmg pr round thats what i expected ?
    Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
    Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

asdasdasda
      Originally posted by Niasaj View Post
      So is it going to do 74% hp damage of my hps into physical? no

is it going to take the damage I do when I cast the skill to a max of up to 74% hp damage? no

is it going to take my patk stat (which as a mage SUCKS) and translate into the attack over 3 rounds? no

So a little clarification please? refer to your other skill, like delphic dealing 310%, Sinister deals 74% each turn. The difference is, the 74% damage is not affected by crits/medals/EWD/Floating Damage/Damage Reductions/Damage increase.

Comment

Dont get it!!!!

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
        asdasdasda
        I boughtb the skill. its useless!!!! it does 3 rounds of 74% damage after defences of a normal strike to the opponent
        first you loose a round doing the spell. then with my 24k patk it does about 10k on bosses and 2,5 to 6k on players each round. so not worth the balens

Comment

I bought it expecting either 74% of my hp to total the damage done for 3 rounds or 74% of theirs for 3 rounds.. and I am getting neither. I am going to be writing for a refund I think if this is not corrected because it is gross misrepresentation. Plus the cost of a new slot to slot the skill into to boot.

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.

Comment

i also bought Sinister rot and i want the same as nia said that it actually does huge dmg !

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80

Comment

A wild guess, maybe it's based on sylph's HP?
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                A wild guess, maybe it's based on sylph's HP?
                nope i tested it . it really only reduces the hp of the opponent with 74% of what an automatic attack would do after defences. tried it on different players and wrote results down. its really a bad skill with an misleading discription

Comment

and its an expensive skill also.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	here is the sylph skill text now.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	287.4 KB
ID:	1683644

How would you understand the meaning of this skill i am very very confused

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

As i said Hades is a dumb sylph
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]76689[/ATTACH]

How would you understand the meaning of this skill i am very very confused
                        its a typo error .
                        Correct is the target deal 74% of your damage dealt (if i am not wrong)
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

What they *may* mean and what the skill says are two different animals entirely.

I bought this skill based on what was presented and I am not getting that.

Comment

well the most obvious version of what it means was that it is same as the poison arrow. Doing 74% of your hp or theirs would have been a 1 button win skill right?
                            Last edited by Draggyy; 03-13-2014, 09:33 AM.

Comment

true draggy but its still Dark sylph should be abit powerfull :P

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Comment

Working...
                              X