Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion for new event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for new event

Hey guys, have a suggestion for new event: Make an event for runes! The chance to get rune from tank's winning chest is so miserable that i dont want to comment it! I'm playin since S41 started and still cant find second rune and i am winning in tanks everyday. Yes bad luck for me, I'm agree. But why you dont make one event with runes?! To collect some stuff and to exchange it for rune(s). For example 400 event stuff its not easy to collect so most players will be able to get only one rune, but that one rune will be very important for them. Else now we are collecting tons of rune stones that we cant use and they only take room in our inventary. I personally have almost 5K runes stones and alrdy sold 2K, and most players have same problem with stones and missing runes. So think about that, i am sure a lot players will be happy if we have such event.

And one more thing if you make an event with runes and most players get at least one rune again you can sell your rune stones. We alrdy get it that for you is all about money, but if you want players to spend their money give them smtg for what they to spend. We can buy rune stones with balens, but to do so firstable we need avelable runes that need upgrades.
    BEYOND GODLIKE!

I agree, I am bored of doing tanks and never get a rune. So I am not doing everyday because I dont need more runestones. Would be nice to be able to get 1 rune someday

Comment

i dont think they will give it.its only for sale in market
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

hmm i got all the runes on 1st day of tanks

Comment

They removed it later and give only brutal,heal and bloody u must find in victory chest now

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

give at least one rune after a certain amount of time attending tanks......

Comment

I get runes alot of HP and Bloodrunes some is free sold alot of it has start to keep them.

Am disipontet to get runes like HP and blood frome tank its to hige drop rate spicelt if man alredy own the runes can not use them for lvl them to higre lvl.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	runes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	1683652

Left side is frome my Guild Valut saves of runes and Right side is the runes am own.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Lucky you dwmedia. But most players dont have your luck. I am not missing tanks, and always win, but all i got is tons of rune stones... And ofc even if we have rune event, you can exchange event stuff for smtg else. As rune event would be nice that if one of options is to exchange event stuff for rune stones. As I see you need them a lot.
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

id love it if r2 put heal and blood rune in cash shop for like 5$ each... kinda annoying to see everyone who gets the runes from tanks are either low lvl who quit the next day or those who dont need cos already got

Comment

i have brutality rune
                    blood rune
                    and heal rune ^^
                    Name:Ereshkigal
                    Class:Archer
                    Level:65
                    Server:246
                    Br:85.000

Comment

i only have brutality of lvl 10 alot of stones but no rune , diamond + victory chest everyday but no rune...
                      this is hell

Comment

Originally posted by deathrider726 View Post
                        i only have brutality of lvl 10 alot of stones but no rune , diamond + victory chest everyday but no rune...
                        this is hell
                        Just like me, thats why i made this suggestion.
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

well the rune event came like u wished now u can enjoy

Comment

Working...
                          X