which one to blitz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one to blitz

on level 70 campaign, which one to blitz? left or right?

Originally posted by taratonlair View Post
    on level 70 campaign, which one to blitz? left or right?
    When i blitzed both, one on the left gave me more, cause of the chance of the tombs to not give daru, instead give exp
    But it has crappy Crypt Key drop rates, you are more likely to get bound balens, which is actually something you want :P

(Hi from SoulChaser )
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
      When i blitzed both, one on the left gave me more, cause of the chance of the tombs to not give daru, instead give exp
      But it has crappy Crypt Key drop rates, you are more likely to get bound balens, which is actually something you want :P

(Hi from SoulChaser )
      Actually without fight in tomb are there more monsters in the one to the left = more XP no matter what.

So if you farm for XP the one to the left. But as you said if you farm for the drop rates and BB the one to the right.

If you do the quest to kill monsters then the one to the left is also faster lol.

Comment

Working...
      X