Option to Remove friend from the Farm friend List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option to Remove friend from the Farm friend List

I would like to see an option to remove a friend from the farm friend list. Makes it easier to rid of inactive farmers instead of having to bring up the friends page.

There is. Just click on the heart icon, click on the person, and select delete friend

Comment

Originally posted by DirkDiggler23 View Post
      There is. Just click on the heart icon, click on the person, and select delete friend
      That does not work in the farm section. Rokaro is suggesting the possibility of doing it when you are in the farm screen. It is a good idea as this is the only screen that makes it obvious who is inactive - your friends list does not. Better would be your friends list to indicate the last time they were online (similar to guild list)

Comment

Why just not simply open the friend menu while you are in farm?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Why just not simply open the friend menu while you are in farm?
          We can do that, but it would still be simpler if they just add that option into the list. Or like stated above gave us some indicator of activity in our friends list

Althought for me it's not just about Activity. It's about some players just choose not to farm. and I prefer active farmers.

Comment

R2 programmers already have their hands tie up with so many issues, bugs, and lags to deal it. In addition they are so behind in patch updates. Adding this to their endless list of things to do isn't one of the top priorities. Good luck in having them add this option though.

Comment

Working...
            X