X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
    Here is my card lv 3

[ATTACH=CONFIG]77058[/ATTACH]
    Wrong! This is not a treasure hunt card, this is who is replying to our tickets. Employee of the month!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
      They expect for lvl 6 even xD
      Those R2 guys live in mars seems xD
      Remember you can only do the quest once, so making two lvl 6 cards will not give you 2 rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mim_the_Dwarf View Post
        Remember you can only do the quest once, so making two lvl 6 cards will not give you 2 rewards.
        who cares? getting 1 lv 6 card is reward itself =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I dont even think anyone on server 1 got the event complete and they had a week longer.

Comment

card upgrading event is impossible

Comment

I collected so many cards how many was possible and I have few lv 2 cards, max on half-way to lv 3. I also had not luck for purple card

Card upgrading event is finishing today... Maybe someone who had luck to gain lot of cards of the same kind could achieve lv 3, but I cant imagine that someone could achieve lv 5. This event was nonsense, I think. Only annoy us!

Comment

Yes, no sc event, no whip event...but we get an event that 99% of the WT player base cant complete..hmmmmm. Not a good idea to **** off your customers.

Comment

Working...
                X