Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to get Purple cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get Purple cards

Simple way to be able to obtain purple quality cards:

Don't be level 80.

From what I can tell, purple cards are given out with priority to lower level players. I haven't seen a single lv. 80 player on my server pull a purple card (I think ONE may have, but I didn't see it happen), yet I've seen lower level players pull them with ease and quite frequently.

So.. in a nutshell: yeah, if you want to pull purple(s), seems like you want to be low level.

3 out of 4 lvl 80 guild members have purple cards. One of them has two.

Comment

I got a purple card on the 2nd day after they implemented the card system. Still only have 1 now LOL

I find it actually harder to complete the sets (without orange). Every card I get now I already have, even though I only have 1 full set

Comment

I think this might only appear to be correct because there not many people are lvl 80 yet. 40-50 per server can't really compare to thousands of lower levels (since you have the same number of attempts regardless of your level and/or money).

About 20% of lvl 80's have purple cards on my server (for example, both the strongest person on the server and I have one). It's hard to say at the moment, but this percentage seems to be the same for every level.

I don't think devs would try to stunt lvl 80 characters - up to this point leveling was strongly encouraged and this effect that you might be seeing is probably caused by chance on a very small, statistically irrelevant sample.

Comment

The problem is you can get 8 cards from a box, I've had plenty of Master boxes just bad luck. That is alos the reason why its unlikely a lot of people will get a lvl 3 card.

Comment

lot level 80 from my server got purple card
            i get purple card too, i'am lvl 79
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I agree with Sinned, only noobs get purple cards. Really frustrating.

Comment

I got two purple cards so far, I'm level 79.
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Poor sinner has become a cry baby, boohoo.

It's all about luck, like all things ingame.

My level 39 friend has none, while my 80 friend got 2 in 1 day, so take your moans elsewhere.

Comment

Well my team's archer has 3 of them @lv77 far from the low level theory. I've got one @79

Just luck really.

Comment

i love when ppl try to find some kind of logic behind RNG

Comment

i have 0 so meh lol

Comment

i have all 6 of them, wasnt that hard to get

Comment

I have one purple card across all my accounts, it's on a level ~40 character I never play on. *sigh*

I say 'never'... I mean irregularly and not seriously.
                            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                            | | | |

Comment

I have an idea take piece of paper than paint it in purple and write on it shining angel sauriel...there u go u now have purple card...u can do same with orange card an even create ur own color

Comment

Working...
                              X