A few ideas and suggestions!! some good ones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few ideas and suggestions!! some good ones

1-Please add to the game to all solo campaigns a nightmare version so we can all repeat the solo campaigns and redeem more gifts aswell has a few legend stones if players need them.

2-Please add tank racing like the old game i remember where you raced cars and slipped on oil slicks but do it with tanks.

3-Please add that game where you have to remember where 2 items are and match them up and repeat till all squares are gone.

4-Add to the card engrave so we can use our decks to play against other players.

5-Add solo Sylph campaigns where we can take our sylph teams into solo campaigns just the sylphs no characters.

6-Add sylph mps and dungeons where teams of 4 players can enter with only there sylph.

7-Add horse racing game where we can race our mounts.

8-Add Blitzball (Thas right steel it from final fantasy 10) add it to wartune.

9-Add slot machines to wartune.

10-Add bosses to the wilds that spawn 3-4 times a day and if players on all can attack n get stuff,random spawn times of course n random drops to all that take him down.

1. No, run nightmare dungeons or buy them in guild shop like everyone else.

2. Tanks getting removed. Cool idea for a mini-game but really doesn't fit in the grand scheme of things.

3. Memory? Again doesn't fit.

4. Honestly this is what I was hoping cards was going to be in the first place. Unfortunately it would require a revamp of the whole card system and is unlikely to happen.

5. I like this idea.

6. Also like this idea.

7. I could see this as a possibility, as it could be a way to get people to wager balens, similar to class wars. Though, I'm sure there would be some legal issues (gambling) in certain countries.

8. No, just no. Doesn't fit at all.

9. I could see this as a possibility as well. Fits right in with the randomness of everything and potential for spending balens.

10. The wilds are supposed to be going away so this is very unlikely to happen. I like the idea though but it shouldn't be a daily thing. Should pop up randomly (no set-time) like once a week. Those who happen to be on when it spawns get juicy rewards. Better luck next week for those who missed it.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
      1-Please add to the game to all solo campaigns a nightmare version so we can all repeat the solo campaigns and redeem more gifts aswell has a few legend stones if players need them.

2-Please add tank racing like the old game i remember where you raced cars and slipped on oil slicks but do it with tanks.

3-Please add that game where you have to remember where 2 items are and match them up and repeat till all squares are gone.

4-Add to the card engrave so we can use our decks to play against other players.

5-Add solo Sylph campaigns where we can take our sylph teams into solo campaigns just the sylphs no characters.

6-Add sylph mps and dungeons where teams of 4 players can enter with only there sylph.

7-Add horse racing game where we can race our mounts.

8-Add Blitzball (Thas right steel it from final fantasy 10) add it to wartune.

9-Add slot machines to wartune.

10-Add bosses to the wilds that spawn 3-4 times a day and if players on all can attack n get stuff,random spawn times of course n random drops to all that take him down.
      i liked ur suggestions but a few dont fit overall +++++

Comment

[QUOTE=xEvilMunkyx;870871]1. No, run nightmare dungeons or buy them in guild shop like everyone else.

I already have full legend set so i dont need them it was idea for other players also it would offer a new redeem reward per levels
        so players could redo all again in nm mode and redeem a second lot of prizes.

Comment

[QUOTE=Erabonknight;871390]
          Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
          1. No, run nightmare dungeons or buy them in guild shop like everyone else.

I already have full legend set so i dont need them it was idea for other players also it would offer a new redeem reward per levels
          so players could redo all again in nm mode and redeem a second lot of prizes.
          I'll agree with a NM mode that we could run for say.... extra xp & blue and purple equips for recycling. However my opinion will not change on the legend stones, it's easy enough to get them as it is.
          Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

9 : again legal issues , can again be seen as gamblin ( unless people can use bound balens ).
            If you use regular balens , it would be gambling for money ( you spent that to buy the balens )

Comment

add more sylph
              add a way we can have daily certain amount of bound balens
              summon all world bosses

Comment

hey what about mix attacks of all class

Comment

Working...
                X