Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Queen skills I ask about advice

Hi,

I'm asking about best 2 additional skills to get for AQ, i'm a bit confused, so its discussion about those skills, what you think is better and best 2 skills to get:
    * Consuming Flames : 100% + 150 physical fire damage to a single front row enemy. Target's damage dealth reduced by 64% for 3 rounds.
    * Infernal Inflammation: 220% + 280 physical fire damage to a random single target. Target's damage received increased by 10% for 3 rounds.
    * Firestorm: 145% + 325 physical fire damage to all enemies. Targets lose 2% of Max HP (max 4,000) per turn for 5 rounds.

Another ideas are welcomed too.

Please choose 2 skills from poll.
    Consuming Flames
    33.33%
    Infernal Inflammation
    45.83%
    Firestorm
    20.83%
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

All 3 are good, if you can get them to replace burning strike and/or dragon blast.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
      All 3 are good, if you can get them to replace burning strike and/or dragon blast.
      1st How to replace specific skill?
      2nd I don't have enough balens

Comment

I would choose consuming flames and infernal inflammation.

Firestorm aoe damage is weak and 2% hp loss per turn is not as good as the other 2 skills' effects.
        Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-18-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post

Firestorm aoe damage is weak and 2% hp loss per turn is not as good as the other 2 skills' effects.
          In another hand, I think mages have enough of AoE's ! RoF and Metorer and with talent shorten metorer cd time, you can spam AoE and bleed u have bleed rune more effective.

My idea.

Comment

the 2nd is the only one decent , the first is anotehr posion arrow skill , and the third low base dmg and the DoT isnt anything special only could be nice if u use right at the start of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by ZSleepingDragonZ View Post

Dragon Blast is 2-3 targets, not a true full aoe. Firestorm, while "weak" is the only full AoE skill that amazon queen possesses and while the DoT damage might not mean much in PvE, it more than makes up for the skill's lack of up-front damage in pvp (and sylph arena).

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                1st How to replace specific skill?
                2nd I don't have enough balens
                1.) To "replace" a skill, you learn a skill without paying balens for a new slot - the skill that gets replaced is random, though, so if you lose your Delphic, ouch.
                2.) If you didn't have enough balens to buy the 3 skills outright, you wouldn't have had the balens to train even 2 of the skills you want + balens for new slot, so you likely still would lose some original skill(s).

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                  1.) To "replace" a skill, you learn a skill without paying balens for a new slot - the skill that gets replaced is random, though, so if you lose your Delphic, ouch.
                  2.) If you didn't have enough balens to buy the 3 skills outright, you wouldn't have had the balens to train even 2 of the skills you want + balens for new slot, so you likely still would lose some original skill(s).
                  I was had enough balens for 3 skills + new slots for them and this what i did. and I know about random replacement so, no need to gamble, tot you have idea about specific and I dont know it.

Comment

Working...
                  X