Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Iphone servers

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone servers

Are there any plans in the future to make an European server for the Iphone version of the game? And if such a server is made is it possible to start a character there even if I already have a character on the US server?

At the moment, just as an example, the World Boss spawns at 5am... A euro server would really make a nice change.

I just saw that one will be created for the web game.

If there is a forum relating to the Iphone version by the way?

isn't the iphone version kabam project? not related to r2 and proficient city
    Server: East Coast Server 300+
    Class: Mage
    Level: 70+
    Battle Rating: 90+k
    Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Oh, I had no idea. I just started playing. Googled the game name and went to their "official forums".

Really confusing with all these names, r2, proficient city, kabam etc. On login screen to the Iphone game there are 3 different names for "producers". Kabam and 2 others.

Comment

you need flash player to play wartune. Iphone doesnt support flash media. one way around it is to use puffin web browser that have built in flash player, however it is very laggy. good luck doing mp,bg, or even arena in it.

Comment

no, there is native iphone/ipad version. but it is way behind, no sylph yet. the balen price is more or lest like ****
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-18-2014, 06:45 PM. Reason: Filter dodging is not allowed.
          Server: East Coast Server 300+
          Class: Mage
          Level: 70+
          Battle Rating: 90+k
          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

I use Photon Browser with my Android device.

Solution: Switch to Android.
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
              no, there is native iphone/ipad version. but it is way behind, no sylph yet. the balen price is more or lest like ****
              Yeah I checked it out on my iPad last week, the balen price is annoying, it isn't 1/1 for the web version. So wings in the shop for 1598 are still $20, cause that's how much you have to recharge to get 1598 balens. It has a few updates the r2 version doesn't have, but then missing some things as well.

I think I'll give it a miss.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 03-18-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

This is a Kabam game. To further discuss this game, please visit the forums for it over at Kabam. Thanks!
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X