Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Animation Effect for full Poseidon's Clothing and wings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Animation Effect for full Poseidon's Clothing and wings.

Yesterday i was in arena and a guy from kabam server has Poseidon's Hat,weapon,Cloth and wings too. and when he died there was this animation effect two cross sword came and clashed together below the player , Dono if that work with all 3 cloth piece or the wings required too.
    Have anyone experienced the same, if not please notice next time you kill a player with Poseidon's set.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

no idea. haven't fought any poseidon set users but i'll be sure to kill them and observe. Although I think I know what effect you're talking about since another guildie of mine was asking about it and he had a screenshot asking how to get that effect...although in the screenshot i'm not sure if the effect was like an aura always there or it appeared only after that person died like your post mentioned...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The Poseidon's Tabard(the armor) produces that effect

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's just from the armor item like with the nightstalker attire, you need the armor item for it to have the bats flying around you.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
          I'm pretty sure it's just from the armor item like with the nightstalker attire, you need the armor item for it to have the bats flying around you.
          actually the bats is not only soulseeker but the noble attire gives that effect too. But I guess we'll just have to wait a couple months when the poseidon clothes gets sold for 895 balens in a pack to get it rather than spend 30k balens....

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            actually the bats is not only soulseeker but the noble attire gives that effect too. But I guess we'll just have to wait a couple months when the poseidon clothes gets sold for 895 balens in a pack to get it rather than spend 30k balens....
            exactly wait for 2 month u get it
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

The wings weren't that impressive so I didn't bother to get it =P the clothings was nice but didn't want to spend 30k to get something that will be worth 895 balens...makes no sense to overpay them for the poor service =P

Comment

This still counts as a question.

4 days left to place you bets, folks.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...