X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Just curious....

Why would anyone wager anymore? I remembered wagering for the first 4 Class Wars (June-Sept), but after that, there's hardly anything worth the $ to buy in Glory Shop..
    Thats true I did wager big in the early cw once, won and got all the mounts I needed, since then this was my second time luckily I didnt bet much and tbh I dont plan on doing it ever again
    Redemption

Comment

well all the doubters as u see I screwed up but I did beat sinner and lost last 1 to him also. But im happy with 4th shoulda done better but miss plays cost me this time.. congrats to winners...

Comment

Congrats on beating Sinner once. It is DIFFICULT to beat him!
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

i can't believe i won this wager
          thx to DarkSt0rm for the info provided about his own sylph, thx condor for this thread, and thx to all who replied here and helped me gather some info to choose winners.
          helped me a lot coz at 1st i won't choose boblob. lol

Comment

LOL faelrox ya I think I am stronger then Keldof he used a bug to win on me with sylph. Nut run ur mouth off didn't see what place did u take again. I coulda been 2 if didn't change my br and if I had beat sinner both instead of just 1 time. Oh yes his only loss was me but ya im weak..

Comment

Please don't take this the wrong way. By far im not the best. I just feel im getting up there yes I never said I was the best nor do I think it again. I enjoy the game and competition. I will say this I hope to place in top 3 next time I lowered my br and that cost me a spot this time..Plus my last match I didn't get brut rune off or I might have won it and then things woulda been way different with 9 wins and 1st lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
                Please don't take this the wrong way. By far im not the best. I just feel im getting up there yes I never said I was the best nor do I think it again. I enjoy the game and competition. I will say this I hope to place in top 3 next time I lowered my br and that cost me a spot this time..Plus my last match I didn't get brut rune off or I might have won it and then things woulda been way different with 9 wins and 1st lol.
                Ur doin great and yeah, we all mess up and do stupid stuff we figure we could have done better

p.s. thanks for stripping for tok nm!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                X