Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I think he's jealous some players have level 4-6 stables and hence get more rewards for having that stables.
    Reward are garbage. Again you are too stupid to understand things. Since you are obviously in favor of rich staying rich and poor staying poor you really don't know anything. Tired of you type of people that think that everyone who can't afford 1000s of balens must be losers of the game and not get anything.

Comment

• this event really is going overboard its just not fair to the newer players. The older players are already ahead of us whats the point of giving only them stuff? everyone should be able to benefit even if its just a little from the event. And the company really is greedy, this event would take more money than unlimited because of the huge freaking amount needed to just get up a stable lvl and im pretty sure there will be 1 or 2 idiots out there paying thousands of dollars to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Reward are garbage. Again you are too stupid to understand things.
        Why are the rewards garbage? It's free. You don't have to do anything. Sounds to me like you want MORE rewards for doing nothing. That's pretty greedy dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Lol again you're spewing this "big whale" garbage. You actually give value to posts made by people like Condor.

ONLY 2% of EVERY player has lv3+ stables? Please.

You're greedier than the company in question, lolz.

Probly
          When did I say lvl 3 stables are 2% are you dumb? Lvl 3 stables takes you a half of a year to get. Lvl 4 takes almost a year if not a year. Anything else is just for the 2%. This event is only for very old servers or hard cashers. Why don't you get it through your head. Obviously though you don't know understand since you never been in the position where everyone is at. You and condor o not care about others. Just yourself. Selfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            Why are the rewards garbage? It's free. You don't have to do anything. Sounds to me like you want MORE rewards for doing nothing. That's pretty greedy dude.
            Are you dumb? That wasn't even my point. My point is this is replacing the other mount training whip event. This event is showing everyone that this game is going to have all events only cashers now. You don't see that though since you are big whales that don't know anything but money.

Comment

Reward are garbage. Again you are too stupid to understand things. Since you are obviously in favor of rich staying rich and poor staying poor you really don't know anything. Tired of you type of people that think that everyone who can't afford 1000s of balens must be losers of the game and not get anything.
              More adjectives from you.

You've called me liar, hypocrite, bit.ch, tard, stupid. Might as well come up with more stuff?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

When did I say lvl 3 stables are 2% are you dumb? Lvl 3 stables takes you a half of a year to get. Lvl 4 takes almost a year if not a year. Anything else is just for the 2%. This event is only for very old servers or hard cashers. Why don't you get it through your head. Obviously though you don't know understand since you never been in the position where everyone is at. You and condor o not care about others. Just yourself. Selfish.

Protip: lrn2rd your own posts
                changing the game to only cater to the 2% of the game is not going going to just ruin the whole thing. Though to you you wouldn't care since well these event do not have any type of effect on you. SINCE YOU ARE A BIG WHALE. You are what makes R2/prof get away with this garbage. Stop being blinded by this greed of the company and actually think of others besides yourself for once.
                So if this event is catering to 2% and Condor and I are shellfish caring only for our own benefits; yet you just said lv3 and 4 ARE doable, hmmm odd doncha think?

Maybe read what you post and make your mind up beforehand.

Comment

• My sense Condor and everyone else who are in favor of these type of events. Not just this one but any event that's catered to cashers only. Are probably hard conservatives in real life. No clue and ignorant of the less fortunate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Protip: lrn2rd your own posts

So if this event is catering to 2% and Condor and I are shellfish caring only for our own benefits; yet you just said lv3 and 4 ARE doable, hmmm odd doncha think?

Maybe read what you post and make your mind up beforehand.
                    it is doable but it still doesn't change the fact that it's a casher event. It's doable by the very old servers. if you are not in s200 and down to s1 you prob don't have lvl 3 or 4 stables. It's virtually impossible to get with out cash.

Comment

My sense Condor and everyone else who are in favor of these type of events. Not just this one but any event that's catered to cashers only. Are probably hard conservatives in real life. No clue and ignorant of the less fortunate people.
                      I have been to South Sudan. Have you?
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

This event is only for very old servers or hard cashers.
                        So very old means 6ish months and older. The game has been around for what, 18 months now? So to be a very old player, you need to have played a whopping 1/3 the lifetime of the game? Most games I've played consider very old players those that were around in beta/very beginning. 6 months old is nothing dude. You've been around for what 15 months according to your join date? I'd consider you an old player.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        Are you dumb? That wasn't even my point. My point is this is replacing the other mount training whip event.
                        I don't think you understand. This event isn't replacing anything. No Love Thy Mount event was promised or even mentioned to occur this month. You assumed there would be one, and in so doing, you set your expectations up and now because you held unrealistic expectations, you're mad. Don't assume, and you'll be in a much better state.

Comment

it is doable but it still doesn't change the fact that it's a casher event. It's doable by the very old servers. if you are not in s200 and down to s1 you prob don't have lvl 3 or 4 stables. It's virtually impossible to get with out cash.
                          unless ur the rank 1 guild leader of ur server and giving all the guild chests to yourself
                          R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                          Class : Archer
                          Guild : •OneŽ•
                          LvL : 80
                          Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                          BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Case Closed.

Thank you for your enlightening opinions throughout this.

Comment

• Just amazes me how dumb people are when it comes with money and pride. They enjoy they events bc they are too scared for people who spend less than they might catch up to them. They are also really dumb with there money that they will buy anything R2 hands out. Which is why all the pay to consume events are bought the day it comes out. Then they are played like idiots when it comes out for 90% discount in a few months after. Prof/R2 are very smart business people. They know how to catch there fish no matter what events they put out.

Comment

• Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                                the fact is that this whip event gives us a lot less than the unlimited whip events when we didn't get event items, at least that is my opinion compared to the other rewards. I could have gotten a lot more whips from the standard event + a lot more gold + hopefully some kyanite

Comment

Working...
                                X