No announcement yet.

Love Thy Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i assume you will get the reward for the lvl you have already just take your free reward and save your whips
    Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

i had my suspicions about the love thy mount/sc event this month cause of the abnormal stuff compared to the past few months. I expected some kind of troll like this but its still depressing wen it actually comes, *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        ESO supposed to be coming soon. Hoping that will be my wartune killer.
        if u have a computer to play ESO *** are u doing on wartune ? i tought browser games were for ppl with crappy computers like myself

Comment

Originally posted by Tdub77 View Post
          i assume you will get the reward for the lvl you have already just take your free reward and save your whips
          Again that only counts for real old servers, and even then you need to be a very hard casher if you want lvl 4-6 stable rewards. Lvl 3 stable is hard enough to get but doable if you are at least 6 month old server. So it's easy to say take the rewards you get and just save. Though keep in mind you are going need to be on that server for at least a year. Hence only s1 -5 since they are about a year old now and the biggest whales will get the really good rewards. It's stupid though to even cash that hard for this. The reward are just pure ****? How much cash you need to get to lvl 6 stable? Wasn't it thousands of dollars? For thousands of dollars you only get 1k whips and a few boxes and a few mill gold. Is that even worth it? you get more paying 500.00 from the pay to consume events.

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
            if u have a computer to play ESO *** are u doing on wartune ? i tought browser games were for ppl with crappy computers like myself
            They have video settings you can modify ESO down to looking like the old Morrowind games graphic wise if you have a bad graphics card lol. A lot of people play a lot of different games at the same time. I've been messing around on ESO since August Beta while still playing wartune same time. On my desktop though was getting 50fps on ultra for ESO.

Comment

it is appreciation event, not working your a$$ event
              Server: East Coast Server 300+
              Class: Mage
              Level: 70+
              Battle Rating: 90+k
              Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Lets put cheap runes in Glory Shop to forget about SC event and lets screw them over with a ****** mount whips event. Devil`s crib.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Don't see what everyone's complaining about. If you have L3/4/5/6 stables already, enjoy your free rewards. You shouldn't need to actually spend any whips.

Comment

This just proves that r2 doesn't give a damn about us non-cashers. Making everything horrible hard for us, while giving cashers everything. Well played, r2. Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                      Don't see what everyone's complaining about. If you have L3/4/5/6 stables already, enjoy your free rewards. You shouldn't need to actually spend any whips.
                      lmao. see these are the people that prof/r2 is feeding on. Major whales that don't see the problem with the events. First of all newer servers don't get anything from this. Hell you need to be at least a 6month server to get lvl 3 stables. Second of all you will need to be the hugest whales to even get lvl 4-6 stable. It doesn't matter that you get rewards if you already have those stables. That only affects the 1% of the game. The ones that are the oldest servers in the game or the biggest whales in the game. I.e this event is gold for pipster, zebq, and the like.

Comment

you guys mad when r2 give us 'reach lvl 65' event ? why you have to be mad now ? cause only casher can get high lvl stables ? you definitely could if you did their previous SC and whip event. well, at least to stables lvl 3 as my friends and I did.

they didn't ask you to spend your whips for this rewards. they did give you chance to use 5 whips and got 1 whip for free weeks ago, yet as I know, some people didn't do that cause 'no event item' as rewards. and some people decided to do the event and got stables lvl up. now r2 give 'bonus' for those who already have higher lvl stables or I can say some of 'those who did the previous event' and people mad. funny.

Comment

This will only be a bad event when there's no SC event in the next 2 weeks, since we already got a Love thy mount event earlier this month, and yes i know the rewards weren't that good, this is just an extra event.

Further more, im low spending and still have lvl 4 stables managed in 7 months, people should really stop calling each and every event a whale event, only cuz they're not getting rewards.
                          I think its more then reasonable there's no sc or whip event with event items, people payed for boxes to get hades, so why should you get it for free?

Comment

Originally posted by R29847179 View Post
                            you guys mad when r2 give us 'reach lvl 65' event ? why you have to be mad now ? cause only casher can get high lvl stables ? you definitely could if you did their previous SC and whip event. well, at least to stables lvl 3 as my friends and I did.

they didn't ask you to spend your whips for this rewards. they did give you chance to use 5 whips and got 1 whip for free weeks ago, yet as I know, some people didn't do that cause 'no event item' as rewards. and some people decided to do the event and got stables lvl up. now r2 give 'bonus' for those who already have higher lvl stables or I can say some of 'those who did the previous event' and people mad. funny.
                            You know how much money you need to spend to get lvl 4-6 stables? Hundreds to thousands. The reward isn't even worth spending that amount on and you definitly do not have enough whips to get lvl 5-6 stables. Maybe lvl 4 at the most if you are an older server. This event is garbage but the people who are calling the "complainers" whiners are obivously the big whales that prof/R2 is feeding on. Which is why they will continue to come out with these events.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              This will only be a bad event when there's no SC event in the next 2 weeks, since we already got a Love thy mount event earlier this month, and yes i know the rewards weren't that good, this is just an extra event.

Further more, im low spending and still have lvl 4 stables managed in 7 months, people should really stop calling each and every event a whale event, only cuz they're not getting rewards.
                              I think its more then reasonable there's no sc or whip event with event items, people payed for boxes to get hades, so why should you get it for free?
                              This is a whale event. As you just stated you need to be at least 7 month old server. Otherwise you need to cash like a big whale. The more you condone these type of events the more they will keep on sc3wing everyone over.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                lmao. see these are the people that prof/r2 is feeding on. Major whales that don't see the problem with the events. First of all newer servers don't get anything from this. Hell you need to be at least a 6month server to get lvl 3 stables. Second of all you will need to be the hugest whales to even get lvl 4-6 stable. It doesn't matter that you get rewards if you already have those stables. That only affects the 1% of the game. The ones that are the oldest servers in the game or the biggest whales in the game. I.e this event is gold for pipster, zebq, and the like.
                                Don't be jelly of my L3 stables, brah.

There is really no downside to this event. You get a few free whips if you're on an old server. If you're not, boohoo, the bigger cashers get a little more. Not like 2k whips is a lot when you have L6 stables already. There is no reason to spend whips during this event. It is a disappointing event only in the fact that it does not reward using whips.

Comment

Working...
                                X