Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide on how to maximize Whips Event to get Hades Sylph.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide on how to maximize Whips Event to get Hades Sylph.

Are there any guides on that topic
    or any 'Advance guides' out there?
    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

I know people who used 200+ boxes without getting one, so even having a lv 6 stable and getting 22 boxes i would say the chances of getting one are slim to none.
    SlyDevil | s374

Comment

pray to little baby jesus, tom cruise's god, and oprah winfrey

Comment

You don't need that stupid event to get hades from those boxes. Just buy the boxes it's much cheaper and you get a lot more than that stupid event.

Comment

i think he probably already has the stable lvl and just wants to know how to improve his chances of getting hades rather than spend more $$$ to buy boxes...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

wont put too much expectation from 2 free box. lol
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

I just upgraded my stables to lvl 3, because of event, got 2 boxes and caboom, hades came from second. Lucky me, huh ?

Comment

Originally posted by R218408474 View Post
                I just upgraded my stables to lvl 3, because of event, got 2 boxes and caboom, hades came from second. Lucky me, huh ?
                Hate you! :P
                A guildie bought 800 chests so far and no Hades.

Take a look at Apollo's price. It's getting lower and lower with every event. Probably in next few events he will be available for nearly everyone.
                The same will happen to Hades, eventually. It's obvious cashers should have some advantage over free players, so why let free players get the same stuff so quickly? There are many other games, where free players never can get the same stuff as free players. In Wartune free players at least receive a minimum chance to get the same things as cashers and the ones who wait long enough, get cashers' stuff for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                  Hate you! :P
                  A guildie bought 800 chests so far and no Hades.

Take a look at Apollo's price. It's getting lower and lower with every event. Probably in next few events he will be available for nearly everyone.
                  The same will happen to Hades, eventually. It's obvious cashers should have some advantage over free players, so why let free players get the same stuff so quickly? There are many other games, where free players never can get the same stuff as free players. In Wartune free players at least receive a minimum chance to get the same things as cashers and the ones who wait long enough, get cashers' stuff for free.
                  Must be noncasher, isn't he ?
                  Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Caballero1321 just a little question how the free players will catch some of the Cashers for example so far even we cant get apollo for free (180 clovers ) is almost not possible i have almost done all the quest i can do and i was able to collect around 85 clovers still 95 missing to get the Apollo at least , already apollo not the strongest sylph hades is as ppl says i prefer my gaia but still event Apollo not possible without cashing

Comment

well im on kabam s26 with lv3 stables i recieved the rewards 2 boxes 1st box i opened was a hades sylph woot

Comment

Working...
                      X