Runes:All the Choices, What Should I Do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes:All the Choices, What Should I Do

So this is a serious post on runes. As we know there is an upcoming rune event that basically allows all players, casher or not, to have all the runes. Here, I am asking for your help on a decision of which rune to choose. This thread is not limited to knights or just me. Feel free to ask questions and comment/answer about all classes and runes in general.

So, here is my situation

lvl 68 crit knight br around 85k using a pretty op gaia. Right now the only runes i have are a maxed brutality and a level 5 chaos. I have a lot of runes saved up so i will exchange to get all the runes. I am looking for rune combinations that can serve me well in various events; spire, mpd, ga, etc but most importantly i want to know about class wars. So now Im pretty sure i will using my chaos rune. The choice for the 2nd rune is between blood and amnesia. So, which one should i get, or should iget something else.

I saw some strong players that use amnesia very effectively(Jacko) but i heard someone mention that there is a bug similar to jupiters wrath in that the turn you cast it counts for a turn and has no effect. Ex: if it lasts for 1 turn u actually get 0 turns. Idk if thats true or not if some1 wants to clarify. After the exchange, i will have around 1.5k runestones left to upgrade either the blood or amnesia. Im pretty sure ill be playing to where ill be able to get a lvl 10 blood. Thats equivalent to a lvl 7 amnesia. The lvl 10 blood is really powerful and can bleed up to 64% of players hp in 8 turns but the skill disable is also pretty good at 3 skills for "2 turns". At a level 10 vs lvl 7, which one is better? At a lvl 10 vs lvl 10 which one is better? Why?

Thank you in advance for your responses and if you have any questions please post on this thread ill try my best to answer

Have fun getting the runes and good luck in class wars
    Last edited by ancienthug; 03-20-2014, 12:49 PM.
    IGN- Sylph
    Proficient City s165
    Lvl 80
    light casher
    123k br
    28k br purple 1 star gaia
    crit/block build
    guild:Majapahit
    sky trail up to 2-9

your assumption is wrong! most wanted rune: mire rune is excluded

Originally posted by ancienthug View Post
    So this is a serious post on runes. As we know there is an upcoming rune event that basically allows all players, casher or not, to have all the runes. Here, I am asking for your help on a decision of which rune to choose. This thread is not limited to knights or just me. Feel free to ask questions and comment/answer about all classes and runes in general.

So, here is my situation

lvl 68 crit knight br around 85k using a pretty op gaia. Right now the only runes i have are a maxed brutality and a level 5 chaos. I have a lot of runes saved up so i will exchange to get all the runes. I am looking for rune combinations that can serve me well in various events; spire, mpd, ga, etc but most importantly i want to know about class wars. So now Im pretty sure i will using my chaos rune. The choice for the 2nd rune is between blood and amnesia. So, which one should i get, or should iget something else.

I saw some strong players that use amnesia very effectively(Jacko) but i heard someone mention that there is a bug similar to jupiters wrath in that the turn you cast it counts for a turn and has no effect. Ex: if it lasts for 1 turn u actually get 0 turns. Idk if thats true or not if some1 wants to clarify. After the exchange, i will have around 1.5k runestones left to upgrade either the blood or amnesia. Im pretty sure ill be playing to where ill be able to get a lvl 10 blood. Thats equivalent to a lvl 7 amnesia. The lvl 10 blood is really powerful and can bleed up to 64% of players hp in 8 turns but the skill disable is also pretty good at 3 skills for "2 turns". At a level 10 vs lvl 7, which one is better? At a lvl 10 vs lvl 10 which one is better? Why?

Thank you in advance for your responses and if you have any questions please post on this thread ill try my best to answer

Have fun getting the runes and good luck in class wars

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
      your assumption is wrong! most wanted rune: mire rune is excluded
      There are more than 90% of players who want any other rune, not only mire.
      If this event its not good either, then RIP for players cause they can't be pleased.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

mire is only good for things like necro im pretty sure on one would use it for class wars
        IGN- Sylph
        Proficient City s165
        Lvl 80
        light casher
        123k br
        28k br purple 1 star gaia
        crit/block build
        guild:Majapahit
        sky trail up to 2-9

Comment

As a knight blood is a life safer in CW. Though I think a high level amnesia would be a killer once your opponent awakens, if it forces them to leave sylph form you're pretty much guaranteed a win, unless they're wayyyy stronger in which case you had no chance anyways lol.

ATM I use blood + heal in everything, except WB. Works pretty well, with this rune event will switch heal to amnesia/chaos at some point in time probably.

Comment

so blood and heal best for knight? or should i try for something else?
            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
              u need to think about different scenario , places like MPA/GB Chaos can shine too

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                well i'm noone who has only brutality rune but the bleed rune would work well with knights since knights are naturally designed to take a beating so y not make the enemy bleed for ya while you chop them down to size. plus in cw for knights they have the largest HP pools (or supposed to anyways) so having a trick that shaves off a % of their hp is pretty nasty since it bypasses all forms of defense and damage reduction.....i would love to get my hands on a healing rune cus with the knights natural self heal buff + apollo's passive skill that boosts all healing by 5% is a nice combo as well. (i am referring to using the sylph rune trick otherwise you normally cannot do this) and with that combo it could give you a second wind to turn the tide of the fight back in your favor. of course if your opponent is uber stronger than you then you're dead no matter what you do lol

Comment

ty for the infos
                  let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

puri best rune :P

Comment

Since the runes are dirt cheap now, I suggest go and buy them all.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

What should jesus do?
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          What should jesus do?
                          *would

WWJD
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                            What should jesus do?
                            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            *would

WWJD
                            I lost it.

20 minutes of laughter, man.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"