Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

240 runestones = one acient pack, does it mean I will get all?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 240 runestones = one acient pack, does it mean I will get all?

I am glad I didn't ever waste one dime on mystery shop for runes. LOOOOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	849.1 KB
ID:	1747631

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
    Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
    Character Name: Halifax

240 - x1 ancient pack
    480 - x2
    and so on.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

u can resell unwanted runes from ancient for 120 XP runes

Comment

Okay Halifax

Comment

i got 305 Saved for me.
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by Halifax View Post
            I am glad I didn't ever waste one dime on mystery shop for runes. LOOOOL
            lucky you, you can get ton of rune pack from that .
            Last edited by jamesbacmon; 03-20-2014, 07:50 PM.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

No you get only one of the tree rune, and you can get same rune over and over again if you are unlucky.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                No you get only one of the tree rune, and you can get same rune over and over again if you are unlucky.
                3 ancient packs opened.
                1st rune - rage rune
                2nd rune - amnesia
                3rd rune - chaos.
                Guess its my luck, I exchanged rage rune seeing its the most useless one.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  3 ancient packs opened.
                  1st rune - rage rune
                  2nd rune - amnesia
                  3rd rune - chaos.
                  Guess its my luck, I exchanged rage rune seeing its the most useless one.
                  LOOL am archer i need to own Rage rune lvl 1 to World boss

I use AS, AP AP Rage Rune, AP AP AP AP

Turn 2
                  Spawn Gaia

Turn 3
                  AS AP, AP, AP, Rage Rune AP AP AP AP

Rage rune make me to gain arount 200-250k more br per turn in World boss that i do with out use Rage rune.

But rage rune only needs to be lvl 1

I can say me fact must of every runes is good to diffrens part of the game, so fast i get Chaos lvl 10 i will start me my Chaos when its also lvl 10 i can stop use HP Rune use it only in Spire etc where man use runes before the buff rune. Blood rune is good in TOK Nm if someone is full geared or 2, Rage rune to World boss, DA, Brutality TOK Nm only, Perfection Spire for remove bleed.

Can not say any runes is not good its just bad in some part of the game but am use must of all my runes and wish to get them all to lvl 10 with out rage some should be great to lvl 5 for 2 x use.

Name:	Runes.jpg
Size:	137.1 KB
ID:	1683876
                  Last edited by dwmedia; 03-20-2014, 09:09 PM.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

I gain 200k without rage rune, and 200k+ with my sylph :P.
                    What I didn't know is that they cost alot more than normal runes to level.
                    10k for level 1? w.tf....then for level 10 how much you need? 300k? ffs..
                    Atleast I got time to gather runes now xD
                    Mire rune now will get for necro, maybe DA, tok nm if someone is full and df is on cd, and so on.
                    Puri - don't see why I would need it, don't do GA anymore and even if I'll do, still useless.
                    Guardian - Maybe I'll take this one too for further updates like tiamat's invasion/other " fight " stuff that we'll have.
                    Others....nah.

Comment

You need 1 million exp to level Rage/Amnesia/Chaos from level 1 to level 10.
                      That is about 20000 runestones.

Mire rune follows the same as Blood/Heal rune.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        LOOL am archer i need to own Rage rune lvl 1 to World boss

I use AS, AP AP Rage Rune, AP AP AP AP

Turn 2
                        Spawn Gaia

Turn 3
                        AS AP, AP, AP, Rage Rune AP AP AP AP

Rage rune make me to gain arount 200-250k more br per turn in World boss that i do with out use Rage rune.

But rage rune only needs to be lvl 1

I can say me fact must of every runes is good to diffrens part of the game, so fast i get Chaos lvl 10 i will start me my Chaos when its also lvl 10 i can stop use HP Rune use it only in Spire etc where man use runes before the buff rune. Blood rune is good in TOK Nm if someone is full geared or 2, Rage rune to World boss, DA, Brutality TOK Nm only, Perfection Spire for remove bleed.

Can not say any runes is not good its just bad in some part of the game but am use must of all my runes and wish to get them all to lvl 10 with out rage some should be great to lvl 5 for 2 x use.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]77593[/ATTACH]
                        You can afford 'a million refreshes' of the mystery shop, but can't even level your runes to a decent level? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                          You can afford 'a million refreshes' of the mystery shop, but can't even level your runes to a decent level? lol
                          Lvl. 6 is pretty decent for Chaos rune. I remember, upgrading my Blood rune to lvl. 9 cost me around the same as my friend needed to make his Chaos lvl. 6.

Comment

maybe,you dont need!Have ppls if need.
                            F O R ALL GENERATIONS!!!

Comment

as promised got all, and all free,

Name:	safsd.png
Size:	528.8 KB
ID:	1683892

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                              Character Name: Ghang