Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now they're censoring public opinion on Events.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now they're censoring public opinion on Events.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ime-Goodie-Bag
    All posts were deleted, twice, then the thread was locked.
    I know they had nothing to contribute to the topic but, public censoring is cool now.

We must obey.
    "… Stupid people do stupid things.
    Smart people outsmart each other.
    Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
    TheGuardingDark status: ██
    senadbasic status: ██
    oxykotton status: ██

Spend 5,000 Balens on a single purchase to receive: 500,000 Gold, Sylph Sepulcrum x50, Skeleton Key x8, Mount Training Whip x25, Lucky Clover x3

Laughing my *** off.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Dunno why people view these as events..they arent really...they are bonus for people who happen to be spending at that time. if you are then its good timing. Anyone who does it for the sake of completing the event are ummmmm bloody rich XD.

Comment

actually the spending is a good bonus if you were intending to buy the rune pack. Just buy them in bulk of 5k balens. When you open enough to get lots of rune packs which costs 49 balen to open, open in bulk of 5k too so that you can redeem it multiple times =P. In this case, the bad thing is the rune pack event since information came out so late. By the time I saw that thread, I had already bought so many packs n ended up with so many rune packs that costs alot of additional balens to open...had I known that in advance...zzzz....bad R2 next time post information earlier =S Its not like PCity sent them the event data at the last min...
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ime-Goodie-Bag
          All posts were deleted, twice, then the thread was locked.
          I know they had nothing to contribute to the topic but, public censoring is cool now.

We must obey.
          Yep, happened to me, noticed a series of my posts (and they weren't even the bad ones) were being deleted. I complained a couple times in PM's, but then got over it. I eventually got a PM that said ->

Just to let you know:

The mods and admins can delete any post, at any time, for any reason. No reason needs to be given.

That said: usually when we delete posts a reason is given if it is not already obvious why. Off thread topic arguments are common and quite often deleted with no notice given.

If you break a forum rule, you will be notified.

Kind Regards

Comment

They simply are tired of hearing us, only care about our money, solution is simple, don't spend any cash in here, the only real thing that will really hurt them is not getting our money, reaching this point either this game blow up appart like wartune yahoo or simpli die slowly whith no dignity at all.
            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
              Yep, happened to me, noticed a series of my posts (and they weren't even the bad ones) were being deleted. I complained a couple times in PM's, but then got over it. I eventually got a PM that said ->

Just to let you know:

The mods and admins can delete any post, at any time, for any reason. No reason needs to be given.

That said: usually when we delete posts a reason is given if it is not already obvious why. Off thread topic arguments are common and quite often deleted with no notice given.

If you break a forum rule, you will be notified.

Kind Regards
              what an arogant answer, more like power abuse. lol
              atleats thread starter deserve explanation
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

*$&^@* i%*#to g@#*&$ @&*%$t a@^%&%^$ but r2 cant seem to comprehend that
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                  what an arogant answer, more like power abuse. lol
                  atleats thread starter deserve explanation
                  we have a set of rules governing our role. There is also a set of rules which every user of the forum is bound by. Our role is to enforce those rules and to keep the forum clean, young person friendly.

Those rules are obviously open to differing interpretation. As will any post. The written word doesn't have all subtlety of non verbal communication. This sometimes makes the job very difficult.

If you have a problem with a moderators action, you can always submit a ticket and discuss it with a GM.

I'm sorry if you think me arrogant, I'm just trying to do the best job I can. Sometimes I'll get wrong. I am only human.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Working...
                  X