No announcement yet.

Guild Options - Psychopath GuildMaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make a FB page, invite al the guildies to it, decide between you who will be gm and when you will create guild. Create new guild. Add all old members. Continue as before
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Suren45 View Post
      i think best choice is all people go to 2nd rank guild
      or they could join the 4th rank guild, they might have trouble fitting everyone into guild battle.

they should just quit the guild and join another one, leave that psycho guild leader. all they have to do is to click the leave button and let go, they don't have much other options.
      starting a new guild would take months to ugrade everything, guild skills included, unless they find a guild they can take over to shorten the things they have to ugrade.

Comment

I say it is his guild He does what he wants, but if you find the environment not to your liking, I'll advise you leave the guild for a better one. I have my own guild but I try not to do stupid stuff. But it is hard. Sometimes you are doing something absentmindedly and some paranoid dummy comes and accuses you of stuff. Me, I would kick that dummy.

Comment

Sounds like a fun time, why not stick it out in the guild? I adore those guild names you mentioned. What's the worse that can happen..sounds like the GM is making things interesting on the server and not taking everything so seriously

Comment

Originally posted by rpg-120 View Post
            I say it is his guild He does what he wants, but if you find the environment not to your liking, I'll advise you leave the guild for a better one. I have my own guild but I try not to do stupid stuff. But it is hard. Sometimes you are doing something absentmindedly and some paranoid dummy comes and accuses you of stuff. Me, I would kick that dummy.
            You sound like the worst guild leader ever!

Originally posted by R27355993 View Post
            Sounds like a fun time, why not stick it out in the guild? I adore those guild names you mentioned. What's the worse that can happen..sounds like the GM is making things interesting on the server and not taking everything so seriously
            Yes roger, enjoy your guild of one.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-23-2014, 07:46 AM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

Have they tried talking the GM into leaving and passing the torch on to some one else in the guild? I know this sounds like a long shot but its worth a try. If that doesn't work try to issue a challenge of sorts where if they, the GM, fails they will have to pass the leadership role on to some one else.

Comment

Question is why they gave G.M to a mentally challenged person

Comment

maybe the G.M account is shared to some1
                  or it has been sold to another person.
                  strange thing is that how can a person like that be a guild master of the 3rd guild. should be impossible for ppl to join guild ruled by an amazing person like that.

Comment

on server s82 we have same idiot guild master _ kommendante, never saw such silly and brainfarted person

Comment

Originally posted by donciavs3 View Post
                      on server s82 we have same idiot guild master _ kommendante, never saw such silly and brainfarted person
                      AS I read is the same and even his share is ♥. So shatre or not share is ♥. I know that you are merged with us S63..
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-23-2014, 07:45 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by donciavs3 View Post
                        if that gm u talking about hear u . Then be sure yto stay out of that server coz if u low br u meet hem in amenthys they brain firt on u too some guilds are that ♥ commited to their tupid brain firted guilld when they know it and can't help it
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-25-2014, 06:34 AM.

Comment

So, you're staying in a guild you all hate for the benefits of being in a number 3 guild?! So, stay and quit whining or leave and join another high ranking guild (some of you may miss a couple of GBs, it won't be forever) or create your own!

Some players won't give up power, admittedly being a GM in a guild on Wartune is nothing special, but he / she / shim will not give it up easily i'm guessing.
                          Wartune
                          IGN: Decima
                          Guild: Elysium
                          Server: S5 (Europe)
                          Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                          IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                          Server : 59 (Europe)
                          Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

You willingly submitted to the guild master's leadership by joining the guild, now you must pay for your wrong choice.

Comment

personally i wld like the option to petition for GM removal in-game..set it up with 2 options

1leadership removal..just removes them from a guild leadership roll and puts them in a 36 hour no-kick protection so they can atleast spend there contribution
                              2: immediate removal from guild

votes are based off of majority vote by guild member total, or majority guild br total

Comment

Working...
                              X