Class change...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class change...

R2 games... the thing that I feel attracts new players is something new or different. Why not a class change in Wartune. What I mean is at a predetermined level, a player has the ability to change classes. For example, a Knight will change to a Paladin or Dark Knight. A Mage will change to either a Sage or Shaman. An Archer will change to either a Sniper or Hunter. Each new class will have skills that are related to what they had but would be different. For example Paladins can heal team members or themselves instead of the multi use Apollo shield. Each class consists of a dark and light side and are listed above respectively. There would be bonuses for each class to defend against the other but I think this can work. I know this game has not been in effect for very long but I think this could be something to consider. Of course the character selection to the new class will be permanent as the selection to the choose the original class is permanent.

i like the idea of customizing my toon, could be neat way to specialize.

Comment

Mage can go dps or healing way...knight dps or tanky...archer Hmm - archer is archer

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
      X