Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CW 10 Stream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW 10 Stream

Hello r2 Players,

Is there any player that is going to do livestream of cw ? I watched Jacko last time, but since he's not going to do it again i was looking for someone else....
    Anyone knows and or have links for it ?

Thank you

not sure why you would want a livestream...I highly doubt you're gonna be facing the same type of opponents as whoever is doing the livestream. Your stats and theirs and also equipment, build, basically everything about your char would be different from them. The strategies they use most likely won't work for you unless you're stronger than them, in which case you'd still need a diff strategy from them. Just go fight more in group arena and BG daily and force yourself to avoid using HS to simulate cw situation if you want to work on battle strategies.

If you just want to watch ppl get pwned....I think any other streams will still be the same thing no matter how many diff cw is streamed so you might as well rewatch the ones already posted...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

live streaming gives ppl srategies against u dont be dump enough am sorry if i offend

Comment

Working...
      X