Best dungeon to blitz for crypt keys.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best dungeon to blitz for crypt keys.

I have been able to get crypt keys from Hall of Judgement consistent before. But last few days, I could not get any drops. I tried to clean cache and tried everything, just no keys. For those still getting keys, which dungeon do you get them?

Thanks!

eternal sanc

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
      eternal sanc
      this **** didnt give me crypt key even once -_-

Comment

i alter eternal sanctuary and endless path
        Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          this **** didnt give me crypt key even once -_-
          On my case, it's the opposite. Endless Path rarely give crypt key where as Eternal Sanctuary give me around 10% crypt key drop rate.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I get better crypt key drops if I blitz one attempt at time and switch between ES and EP. Now that I have hundreds of skel keys and quite a few crypt keys and being lazy, I just blitz all stamina at once but alternate between dungeons everyday.

Comment

all about luck ther can go weeks whit no cK drops from campagen and then sudenly you get 2 to 5 each day for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                all about luck ther can go weeks whit no cK drops from campagen and then sudenly you get 2 to 5 each day for a week.
                scary how right you are, around late feb to mid march i was getting 2-4 crypt keys a day blitzing up 160 stamina. the past week i only got 1 crypt key, not one each day but only one total. Ive been blitzing only the lvl 70 campaign on the left cause it gave more (forgot name).

Comment

Dude things happen in the game if u wanna compensation the u better wake up

Comment

The grave is my source of crypt keys.

Comment

Working...
                    X