Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all YAHOO KABAM WARTUNE players.

To all yahoo players and other players,

Im starting this petition, in the name of all my colleagues, which have been playing with me for the last year, and by a unfortunate action from YAHOO, will have to leave a game they enjoy playing mainly because of the friends they have made along the way. They worked hard, spend hard earned money to make they toons strong and competitive, to then, without any consideration, have their investment taken from them and their entertainment trashed away. If you dont agree with whats happening, pls place a bump, or your comment to this thread, and hope that, KAbam might change his decision in not provide an account transfer to those who help make this game as it is.

Hope to see you in game;

Brgds

Doido

aka: SoullRipper - Archer 80 - West S2

*Make all spend money, wait till they decide to not host our game because of adult content in ads, etc etc etc and shut down the game, tell the players that you cant backup the accounts, money there, players gone.* Win (sarcasm)
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

[/I][/I]
      Originally posted by Doido75 View Post

Im starting this petition, in the name of all my colleagues, which have been playing with me for the last year, and by a unfortunate action from YAHOO, will have to leave a game they enjoy playing mainly because of the friends they have made along the way. They worked hard, spend hard earned money to make they toons strong and competitive, to then, without any consideration, have their investment taken from them and their entertainment trashed away. If you dont agree with whats happening, pls place a bump, or your comment to this thread, and hope that, KAbam might change his decision in not provide an account transfer to those who help make this game as it is.

Hope to see you in game;

Brgds

Doido

bump + 1

Comment

Go and make kabam a nightmare

bump and pump +1

Comment

I see the future of r2...

Comment

Absolutely **

We are a family in wartune, sometimes dysfunctional, but a family just the same, to "kill" a large number of us randomly smacks seriously of Hitlers Germany. Bam one day these people discovered that based solely on their birth (what method in this case), they are no longer appreciated, and no longer will be tolerated. GAH!

I PERSONALLY WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY BALENS UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED. IF EVERYONE ELSE WILL FOLLOW SUIT, MAYBE KABAM WILL SEE HOW SERIOUS WE ARE.

CHERETH/UNDERWORLD/US2 WEST/KABAM SERVER1

Comment

Bump bump! Get your act together Yahoo/Kabam/R2/7roads/ or whoever you all are called!

Originally posted by Doido75 View Post

Hope to see you in game;

Brgds

Doido

[SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

I'm one of the affected and I appreciate all of you who are standing with us yahoo players.
                I think if all of us wartune players stopped purchasing balens, then it will really show kabam that we are a family
                and that we take this very seriously of what kabam is really doing to us yahoo players and to all non yahoo players.
                Guilds will be affected and friendships lost. This affects all of us in some way or another. In the future, since kabam
                has done this to all yahoo players, Ask yourself this, what will they do you the non yahoo players in the future?
                It is customers that makes a company and for a company to take adverse actions against it's customer without any merit,
                this should open everyone's eyes about kabam's eithic's.
                Sadly to say, companeis that does these types of things to its customers, the customers can take action against that company
                by not making any purchases. Then went it hits the company in it's wallets, then that's when the company scrambles and then reaches out
                and make things right in order to keep its customers. NOTHING BUT PURE GREED!!!!

I very serious hope that Kabam really reconsiders it's decision.
                AGAIN I THANK ALL OF YOU NON YAHOO PLAYERS FOR STICKING WITH US AND SUPPORTING US

Bump + 1

Comment

Bump +1.
                  What Kabam doing is just sad and disappointing..
                  :o Bacon FTW :o
                  Kabam s1- Mage
                  Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Im with you not buying balens again in protest!!

Comment

as a yahoo player I refuse to start over and will divorce myself from R2/kabam..lvl 69 knight, br 90K+, bumps

Comment

Lunacy of Kabam

Kabam must revisit their decision on this. Bump!
                        We are DawnGuard,
                        The watchers of the night, protectors of the divine light.
                        Darkness cannot drive out darkness only light, can smite the wicked and set wrongs to right.
                        We shall rise glorious, with Valor, Honor, Virtue Above All Else,
                        Forever and Ever.

Comment

Really hope everyone boycott Yahoo and Kabam now.

Comment

+1 Bump

I sincerely hope that Yahoo, Kabam, and any other company capable of offering support, consider the consequences for this unfortunate situation, and discover a way to supply players facing the loss of their purchases with identical or superior accounts through other providers so that they may continue playing and paying. Not only for themselves from a business point of view, losing loyal customers and many of their friends who will slowly depart the game in their absence, but also the moral and compassionate consequences.

Morally speaking, to sell a product and allow that product to be taken away by another company, or shame to Yahoo for doing it to begin with, is an injustice against consumerism. In time this treatment will be noticed by the masses, and reputation for Yahoo, and unfortunately Kabam may wain, all due to business decisions such as this.

Though, the truest tragedy of this situation remains the compassionate consequences of losing these players. Because, the players are also close friends, and confidants, for many. Individuals which will have their chosen mode of communicating, a rich and fantastic medium of competition and enjoyment, with long forged friends robbed from them through no fault of their own.

As a note to the other players who may be following, or reading this thread. Please, try to remember that companies will rise, and fall. As will games, for a multitude of reasons. But, as we move from game to game, business to business, remember why you enjoy these games. Why you spend fist fulls of cash, and spend tireless long nights when you know you need to be up early in the morning pushing through runs and laughing with friends. You play these games for the people. You can lose your accounts, but those friends can, and will remain yours if you choose to let go of your attachment to your material purchase, and follow them to other games and experiences. If these players are loss, no matter where the fault may land, I hope that you all have the strength of character to stand by your close friends, and long time allies, by finding a new home with a more loyal and accommodating company.

Best to you all, and I hope for you Kabam that this fix is cheap, quick, and easy.

Cheers
                            Valour WS2

I will also be supporting these players by sustaining from purchasing balens until this issue is resolved, but only in hopes that these words are noticed. +1 Bump

Comment

For the sake of all the yahoo players, I hope this problem will be resolved properly.
                              Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
                              _______________^

Comment

Working...
                              X