Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titles you can obtain trough out the game ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen the surreal situation title before. Forgot who had it, but you need the clothings that is labelled event item which so far there is no event that allows one to get it. Maybe there is some special event for merged/new servers that allows them to get it or they're asked to be beta testers for those titles.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Ask Moderators they can answer it well
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
        I've seen the surreal situation title before. Forgot who had it, but you need the clothings that is labelled event item which so far there is no event that allows one to get it. Maybe there is some special event for merged/new servers that allows them to get it or they're asked to be beta testers for those titles.
        am in new server and haven't seen it or anyone with it as i check out the cloth every day NOTHING IS THERE LOL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X