Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archers Class War Mar 2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    are you real person? rumor had it you quit a while ago

Edit: just watched video

it looks like you actually lost to Vagino, who is using Apollo....

You got a lot of lucky shots in there, also, turns out OAceO lost 2, and you only lost 1, that's why you got 1st rank, lol.

And looks like a lot of archers are still using Apollo instead of Gaia...

probably how OAceO lost 2, even tho there's like 20,000 BR difference between OAceO and the next highest BR archer on East.

PS: wish I had money like you ;(

my poor Gaia is still green 1-star... and no balens to buy skills...
    I can;t understand why so many archers are still using apollo, guess there are a lot of impatient archers there that invested everything in apollo when it appeared and dont want to invest in gaia too

well gj joker, btw who is the person in the image? you?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      I can;t understand why so many archers are still using apollo, guess there are a lot of impatient archers there that invested everything in apollo when it appeared and dont want to invest in gaia too

cause archers are greedy to have everything...mages aoe ;D

Comment

Congrats! I know there was a big upset in the wagers, no one on our server won their bets.

I made finals for the first time, finished in the last 15, but not bad for level 70, 108k BR. Happy to just be in the finals!

Comment

I never made finals again...

last time I made it was due to luck and no one had Gaia...

but now... a lot of people with purple Gaia just one shots me no matter what... so yea... lol...

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            cause archers are greedy to have everything...mages aoe ;D
            More like not all archers had the foresight to save some resources for gaia and ended up with having to stick to apollo cause their gaia is too weak to do any decent dmg.
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yeah ace needs to get a gaia

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                I cant tell if you are trolling... i hope what you say isnt true anyway, quite liked the guy tbh. Not a bad mage either
                i already said idk damn it

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  are you real person? rumor had it you quit a while ago

Edit: just watched video

it looks like you actually lost to Vagino, who is using Apollo....

You got a lot of lucky shots in there, also, turns out OAceO lost 2, and you only lost 1, that's why you got 1st rank, lol.

And looks like a lot of archers are still using Apollo instead of Gaia...

probably how OAceO lost 2, even tho there's like 20,000 BR difference between OAceO and the next highest BR archer on East.

PS: wish I had money like you ;(

my poor Gaia is still green 1-star... and no balens to buy skills...
                  Ace lost twice , 1 from me and 1 from vaginos.
                  I dont mind to admit that i got lucky in the fight against Ace.
                  Once you look in attributes of apollo, you can find that apollo REDUCE damage from gaia. So i think using apollo is a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post

well yea, it's me in the pic =) Thanks and cheers

Comment

ace lost cause he wasnt using guardian angel, enough said lol in the entire battle with joker the only hit that didnt crit was when joker transformed

Comment

Working...
                      X