Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Missing friendly and casual gameplay and decent pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing friendly and casual gameplay and decent pricing

I played this game quite a lot up until now. I have come to observe that if you want to be in the top you have to do like 4+ events per day and be online a lot throughout the entire day. You also need to do solo things requiring crazy planning and calculating in the end, taking up quite some time of your day. I think it is in no way playing a game. I think it is an addiction farm. Next to that, I paid VIP, 5 euro's for a month, which in my opinion is definitely enough. Mmorpg's such as WoW and lotro require about 10-13 a month and are 3d etc and way more advanced, so in my opinion paying anything more than 5 is ridiculous. But even with that I find myself struggling to finish things. When I check the store I see prizes that make me pretty angry. Lots of players pay a lot for such a simple game, it really is a ripoff.

Also the game isn't friendly. The top guilds have trouble staying friendly and helpful. I was in a rank 1 guild because I got along in the game okay, and I got almost 0 help to get my game going. This was because players join a new server from other servers and simply want a guild where everybody knows everything so they can go to top 1 fast. I don't think that's playing a game, I think it is abnormal and very rude and a MASSIVE cheat.

I don't think I will be playing your game anymore becuase in fact, I don't think you can deal with my suggestions to make it decent and payable.

True story.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

bye bye your time is up i guess enjoy

Comment

Working...
      X