Dilemma

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma

To make apollo 2nd star epic or to make a epic gaia.I`ve been bashing my head these couple of days even more since in cw final that gaia ultimate hits for 100k its really insane dmg.I loved that extra 1k mdef from apollo but the patk is also very tempting from gaia also have 1200sepulcrum if i decide to pump up gaia I have gather them from long ago since couldnt decide witch will be the more right thing to do.Im a knight and yeah in cw finals think i saw 2-3 apollo all the rest with gaia.Share your opinions.

check out the transformation of both and see what you would like to stick with in the long run.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

This is one of the things that holds me for now the upgrade forms for both i know for hercules but for apollo was athena if not mistaken and dont have any info for it.Know that apollo has extra mats for upgrade witch makes me think it could be pretty sick since it require more stuff to make make sense? xD

Edit:
      Athena
      Passive:

Guardian of Light: When you are attacked, reduce the damage taken by 5% for 2 turns, maximum of 5 stacks.

Active:

Shield of the Goddess: Reduce 500 Awakening Points, All Allies gain a Shield that Absorbs 30% of your MAX HP and reduce damage by 5% for 3 turns.
      Blinding Light: One Random Target, deals 360%+300 Magical Light Damage.
      Radiant Reflection: Deals 290%+350 Magical Light Damage to all enemies. Reflect 40% of the damage dealt to you up to 40,000 damage for the next 2 turns.
      Sounds very good for the team extra tanky and more protection for them.
      Last edited by Clin7eas7wood; 03-24-2014, 03:40 AM.

Comment

you are a much older player than me so i guess your attack is higher than mine. I dont think any high br pplayer needs the extra aoe from apollo with this lvl 50 tier troops. Most likely you'll be very close if not already destroyed the opponents troops before being ready to awaken. If you have a low lvl char apollo and having problems with removing troops, apollo might be better for now, however gaia is still better in the longer run until the lvl 70 troops are implemented. But even then other stuff that boosts your attack shall be implemented too so it would probably be the same

Basically the aoes are useless, and i dont recomand to try to be to tanky

Comment

so, just wait then until you are sure, keep saving your stuff ... plenty of people on chinese server with Athena and Hercules.... just different qualities.

Rule #1: In the event of emergency, DO NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            you are a much older player than me so i guess your attack is higher than mine. I dont think any high br pplayer needs the extra aoe from apollo with this lvl 50 tier troops. Most likely you'll be very close if not already destroyed the opponents troops before being ready to awaken. If you have a low lvl char apollo and having problems with removing troops, apollo might be better for now, however gaia is still better in the longer run until the lvl 70 troops are implemented. But even then other stuff that boosts your attack shall be implemented too so it would probably be the same
            Gaia has a troop removal skill too if they still need some little damage

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              so, just wait then until you are sure, keep saving your stuff ... plenty of people on chinese server with Athena and Hercules.... just different qualities.

Rule #1: In the event of emergency, DO NOTHING!
              as banshee says, see which fits you best for now, try them both, find out what you really need. I am more aggressive so i vote for gaia, however chloemi for example ate all the hits from purple amazons without a problem (she is a mage) while she had apollo (4 star purple apollo? 5?). blizzarea threw everything at her except for the sink while she was yawning
              Last edited by Draggyy; 03-24-2014, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Troops are not problem even when fighting some of the top players i kill their 80 fully trained troops before awakening phase but as i sayed that 1 spell 100k is just way too much even 140-150k hp cant save me xD.

Comment

Depends on what your personal need is. For pvp Apollo is definitly better, but for things like spire and necro, gaia has more options to go.

Besides at cw knights use gaia (most of em) and if you use gaia too, you have a higher thunder resisttance, making their attacks a bit weaker. Im not sure how the resistance gets calculated in dmg formula, but it might compensate some loss of mdef.

Personal i would go for gaia, since i know it would help me a lot in spire and necro and soon 80 mp

Comment

Thanks for the opinions guys I appreciate it.I will hold a bit more better safe than sorry ^_^.

Comment

Working...
                    X