Vip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip

Why if i choose to be vip i am forced to the extra xp? i do NOT want more xp, i try get so less xp possible, but the vip gives me alot of extra xp, how can i turn it off, or is possible make option for choose yes or no bonus xp, i am really think about cancel my vip only because of the xp it gives me, in 3 months i am level 60 so i need do mpd so i can slowly collect my next legend set, and that probebly will level me up to 65 if i stay vip, so i really want to drop the extra xp bonus, because it adds nothing good, only higher level with lower battlerate

leave before the final boss, and ask them to invite you again
    SlyDevil | s374

Comment

only do dungeons for first 2 bosses and than leave

Comment

use the xp to level up your talents

Comment

Originally posted by ClementineNuis View Post
          Why if i choose to be vip i am forced to the extra xp? i do NOT want more xp, i try get so less xp possible, but the vip gives me alot of extra xp, how can i turn it off, or is possible make option for choose yes or no bonus xp, i am really think about cancel my vip only because of the xp it gives me, in 3 months i am level 60 so i need do mpd so i can slowly collect my next legend set, and that probebly will level me up to 65 if i stay vip, so i really want to drop the extra xp bonus, because it adds nothing good, only higher level with lower battlerate
          You say "next legend set". If you have lvl. 50 L set, it's definitely not worth gathering 60 set. I advise you to skip 60 and go straight to 70 one.
          To max your talents on lvl. 69 you will probably need 4-6 more months, so don't be worried by the extra exp you're given. Extra exp from VIP is one of the main reasons I buy VIP. You will see later how important exp is, when you get permamently stunned with HS lvl. 85.
          If you really want to camp, you can skip the last boss and you will get a lot less exp from the dungeon. Of course, you will lose the opportunity to get extra 6 loids/stones from Card Draw.

Comment

I am slow leveler, i am level 58, 71k br, i will be for 6 months (again) in level 60/69 if not longer, i dont like to be the noob that get killed, i make sure i give them a hard time trying to kill me or just prevent from get clicket on, i do everything to prevent xp, so only catacomp for me (do this since i started game, and only mpd when i need for set) so i really need the mpd, but not the extra xp it gives, and thats is the point, i dont want xp, i know the trick of 2 boss only, and go to second boss before the team go to the tombs, but that is not the point, the point is...vip force into more xp

Comment

Working...
            X