This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hellfire don't kick...

Having just started this game I joined a guild. To my dismay it was HellFire...
    When it was falling around my ears, arguments and slagging off, I realised that for my sanity it was time to leave. I presumed a simple request to leave would suffice but no apparently not. When a player leaves they suffer the disadvantage of a 24 hour cooldown period so, having been a decent member of the guild I thought a quick kick would be appropriate.
    The 'leaders' of the guild refused to kick, despite my kicking being of no consequence to them. They wouldn't say why but defended their position by saying that they don't kick and that this is a verbal policy between the leaders - nothing like a bit of open communication with the guild... I then spent at least an hour listening to petty arguments, threats and childish sarcasm. The more we asked to be kicked the more stubborn the leaders became. I saw 3 choices
    1- leave and suffer the cooldown disadvantage
    2 - be kicked or 3, and right now most likely, begin a campaign which allows other guild members to see the truth behind this 'leadership'

This guild claim to be attempting to recruit....

Who really cares about this?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

FREE LITTLE_MY!! I hate guilds that don't kick members that want to leave. What is the point of keeping guild members that don't want to be there.

Comment

if you dont want to be controlled or bullied into staying , DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD.

Comment

Free the oppressed!
          Thank you for your support blakeshinoda1

Comment

OMFG it's called consequences you whinning little baby. You made a bad choice, live with it. Being kicked is a convenience not a right, that the guild is as dysfunctional as you described is proof enough that they don't have their **** together enough to help you out.

TLDR: Leave the guild, suffer the 24 hr cooldown and be offline for a day. The time away from game should be used to reflect upon your actions so you stop being a dumbass.

Comment

I sat in guild today and watched everything go down and all I have to say is, what the hell? I been playing this game for a few years now and never seen so many ridiculous players all stuffed into one server. You accused them of not helping, and the assistant gms tried to explain it out to you LittleMy and JOOP, but all you did was argue, then insult by calling them childish. All you had to do was pm or mail for help. That doesn’t sound too hard. Its not, I have actually tried it and it worked. If half of you people actually took the time to listen instead of just assuming... things would have been a lot better. Seriously, every one who call them "bad leaders" totally ignore any kind of reason and just kept their own assumptions and I hate to say it but looked very stupid in doing so. You claim that they never help, but it always gets brought up that you never actually messaged anyone. Even when they flat out told you not everyone watches chat at all times, you still complained. By the way you two girls acted in chat today, I do not blame anyone from not kicking you what so ever. From what I saw, you and JOOP repeatedly instigated the entire fight. What that tells me is, when two little girls don't get their own way, they have to bad mouth others to take the light off of themselves. And no I did not speak up in chat because it did not involve me. I actually paid attention and knew how to get the help I needed. As for this: “leave and suffer the cooldown disadvantage”? God forbid you act like a jerk, you get treated like one.

Comment

lol Condor does nothing but troll the people. I thought you quit, why the hel are you still here?
                I WONT TOLERATE YOUR NEFARIOUS BEHAVIOR

Comment

ok get the facts right , they did the name calling and made childish remarks , just as you are by calling me a girl , but hey if thats as far as your wit extends , then fine

Comment

If you do not want to be mistaken for a little girl, then by all means, stop acting like one.

Comment

Originally posted by R240644913 View Post
                      I sat in guild today and watched everything go down and all I have to say is, what the hell? I been playing this game for a few years now and never seen so many ridiculous players all stuffed into one server. You accused them of not helping, and the assistant gms tried to explain it out to you LittleMy and JOOP, but all you did was argue, then insult by calling them childish. All you had to do was pm or mail for help. That doesn’t sound too hard. Its not, I have actually tried it and it worked. If half of you people actually took the time to listen instead of just assuming... things would have been a lot better. Seriously, every one who call them "bad leaders" totally ignore any kind of reason and just kept their own assumptions and I hate to say it but looked very stupid in doing so. You claim that they never help, but it always gets brought up that you never actually messaged anyone. Even when they flat out told you not everyone watches chat at all times, you still complained. By the way you two girls acted in chat today, I do not blame anyone from not kicking you what so ever. From what I saw, you and JOOP repeatedly instigated the entire fight. What that tells me is, when two little girls don't get their own way, they have to bad mouth others to take the light off of themselves. And no I did not speak up in chat because it did not involve me. I actually paid attention and knew how to get the help I needed. As for this: “leave and suffer the cooldown disadvantage”? God forbid you act like a jerk, you get treated like one.
                      This game is barely 2 years, but yet you played for a few years?
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Slandering Hellfire?

Ok, I'm just gonna say this now. Slander. You all know that's never how it goes when an argument arrives, no one acts like a little angel. We've had somemembers lost, yea ok? We have gained new ones to replace themcomes to us asking to be kicked because he receives no help. I suggest pming and mailing us to get our attention. He continues to argue with my guild mates, as I continue to try to help him, but he refused to take my advise. After a while, LittleMy joined to back him up, and I quote, they "know each other in rl." So of course LittleMy would be slandering us for not kicking him, when he wanted to argue as well. They said "Is that that much trouble to kick us?" I reply with "Is it that much to wait for 24 hours." It is not, it is part of game. R2 added it for a reason and they didn't want to cope with that. My guild mates in the argument, all claimed, as well as I, that we had not seen them. There reply, was "Is that not what guild chat is for?" So they want us to watch guild chat 24/7? I can get distracted in my work at leveling up. I'm not gonna read every sentence that runs through thatchat. Joop replies with, "Beauties left and she told me she wasn't receives help," but I know someone's lying because I personally helped her with arena several times and Mulitplayer Dungeons, even though I do not like arena and don't do it at all. I just wanted to help a guild mate. LittleMy pms me as Joop continues
                        to argue and asks what are our motives since we can't "Communicate with them." As stated in the argument, it shouldn't be a major discussion issue that we would need recruit more members. I myself, have taken extensive strides towards trying to recruit members. They refused to listen, then of course, Joop says
                        that he would spread the word that we have "Sh** Leaders" and tried to defend himself when I told him about telling people bad propaganda. We CLEARLY stated REPEATEDLY, that there is a button that magically makes you leave the guild. So is it so much to kick someone? Well is it so much to leave and wait your 24
                        hours like the game created, just because you wouldn't comply with my tips? Joop said "I don't want to single target anyone," but was still not reassured when I
                        told him, I love to help and he could single target me anytime. I again stated to LittleMy again in pm, that pms get our attention better because we are sometimes afk (Like I was right before this argument.) They continued to drag it out into an hour long argument, annoying all of my guild mates. After a while Joop caved
                        in suddenly with a big smile, as one of my guild mates found this thread. Like he said he would, he has slandered us. We have been recruiting, events show the
                        proof. I am not one to use forums, but would not let them make my guild out to be a horrible one just because they didn't get their way. As you can see, LittleMy's argument was one-sided and purely slander like JOOP said in guild chat. They can still leave any time they wish. There's the full story and I'm sorry I couldn't help them. Good Day.
                        Last edited by ScareCrowX; 03-25-2014, 08:11 PM. Reason: Title Mistype

Comment

Who cares about this guild argument, really?
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Care.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	1684181

Fill blank space.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              Who cares about this guild argument, really?
                              Eye care. 100% coverage.
                              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                              Smart people outsmart each other.
                              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                              TheGuardingDark status: ██
                              senadbasic status: ██
                              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                              X