This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Game Client would be nice.

I dont know if i am the only one with that wish, but a game client would be veeery nice since there whould be no loading time at all and no browsed catche overloading and eventually freezing needed to refresh. *breath* Also u will be able to go anywhere with wartune in your pocket ! ( Have the game in your USB storage devise ) Kids at school, ppl like me at work, everywhere ! Basicly no lag thats the true couse

Nevermind just give it a try, its not hard. I had to create a game client for a friend so i know its dificulties.
    Btw wartune can be better just use your head ppl !
    Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
    Server: S2- Edena Village
    IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
    BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
    Guild: Divine
    Contribution: 20.290
    If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Amazing you are truly using your head. Two thumbs down for you!!!

First, ask if there is a client.
    Second, search if no one answers you.

Lastly, hey nerd... There will be a client soon, "Mini-Client" but they are still working on it. In behalf of r2games, I apologize that no one told you about it.

PS: You use your head too much.
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

First , I am not a nerd, just wanna have some fun.
      Second , I rly use my head, but it hurts of hundrets page refreshing.

PS: I posted this couse the "mini-client" button has vanished and i am wondering if it has vanished 4ever.

Thanks for your aggresive post kid.
      If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

You did not ask, instead you hardly suggest rudely that to use the "head" which is very offensive to the part of r2games staff. 'They work really hard on how to obtain players satisfactions but do not be rude! So I will also throw something rude to you too. Plus, thank you for telling me I am a kid "though I am not" at least a kid has a good manners than you & know how to appreciate little things. Unlike you trying hard to be smart.
        I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
        Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
          Amazing you are truly using your head. Two thumbs down for you!!!

First, ask if there is a client.
          Second, search if no one answers you.

Lastly, hey nerd... There will be a client soon, "Mini-Client" but they are still working on it. In behalf of r2games, I apologize that no one told you about it.

PS: You use your head too much.

Reality Squared Games Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Reality Squared Games Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Reality Squared Games Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
          NO need to get offensive like that tazzadar.

anyway dragon the one thing that r2 or any developer has to do when it comes to a mini-client is insuring that it will stay stable on any platform that it was designed for. Honestly in my opinion by releasing a mini-client you would increase your support overhead by almost 30 to 40 percent just because of the incoming support requests. The reason why it would take so long and I actually agree with some of your reasons but not all of them, is because of the long time it requires to develop a program such as that. besides that what can be more portable than a browser on ANY computer. just about every pc / mac has a browser unless removed by a system administrator thus the portability is not an issue. As far as lag the problems that remain the same are PC specifications, connection speed, and your latency between your connection and all the hops between you and the server.

BTW - POWER TO THE NERD.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
            Seriously? I am not offended.

Thank you everyone!
            Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
              Seriously? I am not offended.
              Didn't say not to get OFFENDED.. said not to be OFFENSIVE in other words aggressive.
              Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
              Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
              Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
              (How To Submit a Ticket)
              ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post

anyway dragon the one thing that r2 or any developer has to do when it comes to a mini-client is insuring that it will stay stable on any platform that it was designed for. Honestly in my opinion by releasing a mini-client you would increase your support overhead by almost 30 to 40 percent just because of the incoming support requests. The reason why it would take so long and I actually agree with some of your reasons but not all of them, is because of the long time it requires to develop a program such as that. besides that what can be more portable than a browser on ANY computer. just about every pc / mac has a browser unless removed by a system administrator thus the portability is not an issue. As far as lag the problems that remain the same are PC specifications, connection speed, and your latency between your connection and all the hops between you and the server.

BTW - POWER TO THE NERD.
                You ve got a point there, what i meant with lag isnt about the pc. I am working on a 16cell tool with 24 mbps connection , so its hardly my conections or PCs problem. I usually stay online for more than 7 hours straight, and between those i have to refresh the page about 3 times. on normal PCs i have to refresh the browser tab even more times couse it fills their ram extrordinary easy. Thats a rpoblem they have to solve by launching a mini-client or a whole one ( that would be better)

Btw typing "use your head" didnt mean to offend anyone; just wanted to mention that anythink is possible when u do it, like making the game even better ( couse obviusly R2 made CS better ) that would be great.
                Last edited by dragon1c; 09-15-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

actually there is a mini client..i'm using one right now...it's just in chinese...

well i think they just need to add some translation and BAM, you got your client..i'm sure it's in the process, so don't worry about it.

what i would like if if they put it on the phone app would be cool too. lol
                  Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

me PROUD to be a nerd :P

Comment

Somehow we re all nerds :P
                      Last edited by dragon1c; 09-29-2012, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X