Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SUGGESTION] Battleground's Time Frame

BATTLEGROUND
    As we all know Battleground start at 20:00 and end at 20:55 everyday.
    It's a great event and I personally love it very much but...sadly it also raised a new problem.

PROBLEM
    The problem is....not everyone can keep up with that time frame.
    For us who live in Indonesia it starts at 3:00 AM til 4:00 AM.
    Almost impossible for us to keep up with, especially for people with day job.
    Not to mention for other players from Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, etc that has similar timezone.

The problem with this battleground's schedule has caused some of my friends considering to quit playing wartune.
    It's quite reasonable because we all know...honors is required in order to gain title and buy next arena equipments, and the only way to gain honors is from battleground.
    Can not join battleground means they got no chance to get these amazing equipments, and simply out of competition...it's pointless to keep playing.

SOLUTION
    I have been thinking a solution that might help R2 solving this problem.
    Don't worry I'm not going to suggest something that would give advantage to people in my timezone.

The idea is....battleground should be run twice a day.
    You can keep current schedule running (20:00 - 20:55 GMT)
    But please add one more at 8:00 - 8:55 GMT

To prevent people from getting advantage of joining all 4 rounds, you can set a limited attempts like you have done with Multiplayer Dungeon and Forgotten Catacombs.
    You can limit it at 2/2 for example. So everyday people can join two rounds battleground at their preference time frame.

THANKS
    Thank you for reading this post. I hope my suggestion can help R2 from losing their beloved players and customers.
    And for every wartune's players out there, please show us your support if you like this suggestion.
    If you think you have better solution don't hesitate to share it.

Yeap I'm aware of people wanting to quit spamming chat and rage themselves to quitting cause they say only way to get to get the 45 pvp set and honor is attending the battlegrounds. If they can't make it to battlegrounds then they will never get the pvp gear or bonuses needed to be competitive. If r2games can assure people that sometime down the road they can create two more battleground times in the am or early pm of the servers then people may be inclined to stay. Another solution would thier be another option to obtain honor without doing battlegrounds.

Comment

yep... I agree with you, Aehel. It's pointless to keep playing wartune without participating vital daily event. I've consedered to quit playing since the announcement about Battleground Event coz I can't participate in that event. I still hope if the developers consider to make that event twice a day so everyone can get along in it. But if in few days come nothing happen, sadly I must say goodbye to Wartune. I don't want wasting my time for something that I can't achieve or have (Honor and arena set).

Comment

I have to agree, several people in my guild and myself have talked about quitting because there is no way to get Honor for the PvP gear. So far i have told them to wait for a bit to see if there are changes to the time or new BG's at a different time. Well if nothing like this can be done then many in SEA region will probably quit this game.
        Server: S3 Worg Lair
        Class : Archer
        Level : 80
        Guild : HERMES
        Br: 155miln

Comment

For Asian ppl, current time frame is really not cool, if could add 2 more, that will be thoughtful. Although time zone of server is EST, PDT, GMT,but ppl in the game are from all over the word, cuz they all love this game. I agree with Aehel.

and BTW with honor lv go up, need more and more honor, 2 BG will not satisfy ppl's request. I wish could R2games could read our mind
          Enjoy the Game

Comment

Last edited by -=tr3bOr=-; 09-15-2012, 02:47 PM.
            Server: Worg Lair
            IGN: tr3bOr
            Class: Knight
            Guild: Elite[PH]

Comment

i support this idea, and 2/2 attempt sounds fair enough to me...

Comment

I strongly agree with your opinion, because the game requires a degree of battlegrounds to purchase level 45 arena gear, so many players to the Indonesian region that can not be played on the battlegrounds at that hour. so please understanding from the owner to change the hours of battlegrounds. or create another solution for how to get a medal apart from battlegrounds ..

Comment

Originally posted by Aehel View Post
                  BATTLEGROUND
                  It's a great event and I personally love it very much but...sadly it also raised a new problem.

PROBLEM
                  Not to mention for other players from Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, etc that has similar timezone.

The problem with this battleground's schedule has caused some of my friends considering to quit playing wartune.
                  It's quite reasonable because we all know...honors is required in order to gain title and buy next arena equipments, and the only way to gain honors is from battleground.
                  Can not join battleground means they got no chance to get these amazing equipments, and simply out of competition...it's pointless to keep playing.

SOLUTION
                  Don't worry I'm not going to suggest something that would give advantage to people in my timezone.

To prevent people from getting advantage of joining all 4 rounds, you can set a limited attempts like you have done with Multiplayer Dungeon and Forgotten Catacombs.
                  You can limit it at 2/2 for example. So everyday people can join two rounds battleground at their preference time frame.

THANKS
                  Thank you for reading this post. I hope my suggestion can help R2 from losing their beloved players and customers.
                  And for every wartune's players out there, please show us your support if you like this suggestion.
                  I agree with you Aehel.. two thumbs up!
                  Suggestion: add the 2nd time before reset
                  Last edited by -=tr3bOr=-; 09-15-2012, 02:42 PM.
                  Server: Worg Lair
                  IGN: tr3bOr
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Elite[PH]

Comment

Agree with you Aehel
                    I have life and work too please consider this r2games
                    Tough the time I suggest is 10.00 - 10.55 GMT (Before the world boss)
                    But...let r2games decide that
                    Last edited by xeint; 09-15-2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

i really agree wih that. we need 4 times limit for each player only can play 2 times a day. with different zone.
                      if you need referensi of game. try play destiny online. there for dungeon(here name battle ground) have 2 zone time. which limited how many time the player can play each day .ofcourse set the zone playing .
                      regard
                      hopely this game better and better

Comment

Originally posted by Aehel View Post
                        BATTLEGROUND

PROBLEM

SOLUTION

THANKS
                        I Like your suggestion Aehel and I personally agree with this..
                        I'm Indonesian people too, and I rarely ever play BG because that time doesn't suits me personally...
                        For us that time (BattleGround) weren't suits us, because at our time it's still dawn.
                        I support Aehel and want r2games even consider this.
                        thanks, i'm looking forward for a better update from r2games...

Comment

Sounds more like R2 needs 7Road to agree or they can't go ahead with the change =|

Comment

this idea is good for all its a balanced answer for all^^

Comment

support this idea very much >.<

Comment

Working...
                              X