No announcement yet.

Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, from server S82... we really need a server merge. We had quite a few high-paying players, but they all left because the server is dead. Many more plan on leaving soon. Team Arena and Wyrm Races are impossible, about 30 show up for world boss. There's lots of talk on world chat about leaving if nothing is done. They also complain about bugs. During the Twilight Clash tournament, the only two strong guilds that were competing were in heavy competition, and the last flag froze and nobody could grab it. Everybody was upset.

Not sure if you guys even read this stuff, but I hope you do something about it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SyeNa28 View Post
      we have more heavy casher here but still no merger.... we wait long time about merge but still dont have merge here.... we really need more ppl here.... no fun with less ppl....
      hard to find team to do everything....
      u have more than mine? i'm not sure of that, but anyway it's easy if u have heavy cashers, tell them to submit a ticket about server merge on ur server!
      or tell them to post here helping u guys. with those heavy cashers wanting a server merge as well, i'm sure u will get server merge a lot faster
      ask their help a little and it's all done! happy play again after merge, hope u'll get merged fast after the heavy cashers tell R2 to do it

Comment

s282 need merge too

Comment

Working...
        X