Guardian system and lost treasure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guardian system and lost treasure

Can someone please explain the guardian system to me. I heard that it can reduce damage from sylphs and soul engraving and stuff but can someone give me the full info?
    Also can someone tell me if the lost treasure (that will come in upcoming patches) will give any xp
    thnx

why not wait 2 more weeks and test yourself >_>
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Curiosity.....and i'm really hoping it's true cuz that would be a huge relief to me

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
        Can someone please explain the guardian system to me. I heard that it can reduce damage from sylphs and soul engraving and stuff but can someone give me the full info?
        Also can someone tell me if the lost treasure (that will come in upcoming patches) will give any xp
        thnx
        It may reduce damage received by sylphs and soul engraving, but it will also reduce the damage your sylph/soul engraving does to the enemy.

So your wanting info on something that will change nothing within the game. You will still get beat by people who beat you now, and their sylphs will still do more damage to you than yours does to them
        On the plus side I am sure that there will be the ability to cash the guardian's, so the big cashers will widen the gap even more.

Comment

guardian system reduce dmg from SE?now thats new lol can someone tell wether this is true or not?

Comment

Reduce damages against soul engraving? You guys are on crack or something?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              guardian system reduce dmg from SE?now thats new lol can someone tell wether this is true or not?
              Maybe another urban legend from R2 forum, who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                ****** said that it would reduce damage taken from soul and the only soul I know of is soul engraving

Comment

****** isnt always right
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Souls (when you use Google Translate to translate Chinese patches from 7 Road) = Sylph

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                      Souls (when you use Google Translate to translate Chinese patches from 7 Road) = Sylph
                      ah, that explains why the "sylphbuster" quest was called "ghostbuster" on the early days. ghost -> soul -> sylphs.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

as far as i know and from what I can read in the descriptions, guardians only provide higher resist against elemental dmg done by sylphs. It doesn't reduce dmg from stats given by soul engraving. Also, the only balens spending on guardians available is to change the treasure map you get into a different treasure map. Each treasure map when completed will give a chance for you to obtain one of the few guardians available. So using balens only lets you manipulate whether your next attempt will be a waste of time since you already got the guardians from the treasure map you just picked up or if you have a chance at getting a new guardian. Also, you'll require special crystals to lvl up the guardians, but I'm not too sure on how that works. I suppose the crystals are collected when you do the treasure maps or some other event if i'm not wrong, but maybe can be bought with balens...guess we'll find out when the new patch comes.
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                          ooohhhh ok that clears up alot

Comment

Working...
                          X